A network of funding members waiting for startups

startups
funding
bangalorestartups

A network of funding members waiting for startups to fund. You might get your business funded. [details=Summary]manoharah97■gmail.com[/details]

share details, i am looking for investor, and we are a Dipp registered startup.

What’s your mail ID?

Are they willing to fund a professional services a company ? (Staffing/Recruitment/IT Software Solutions) ?
Pls share their details.

It depends. If the investor likes your idea, you will be funded.

Please mail us your at info■mekrafts.com

parveen■prcaravan.com

We have an augmented reality start-up looking for funding. Please mail me on sridharn1683■gmail.com.

Please share details at parassaluja86■gmail.con

I am into the business of Wrist Watches since 1970’s.
I am a brand owner for wrist watches and have created a very nice range of 50 Models in 5 colours. A great scope in online sales. I need some one to give me financial backup. I would welcome any kind of settlement that ensures win win for duo.
Thanks.
Rajinder Babbar

I need fund. Please share your details.
Mail id- chinmaya.sahoo6■gmail.com

Yeah, send me your detail or you can Pm me We really need a fund for our startup

Hi Krishna

It would be great to connect with you…We are operating a profitable venture for over 18 months now and are in scaling up stage

At Jumbogrocery we are solving for inefficiency & complexity built into servicing B2B Grocery segment”
We are redefining and redesigning the way procurement is done in Hospitality industry:
We provide a complete end to end technology enabled platform both in the App as well as Web

“Jumbogrocery” has been recognized and awarded by StartupIndia,an initiative by PMO through Ministry of Commerce ,as a Startup working towards innovation, development and commercialization of new product, processes and services driven by technology or intellectual”
Start-up India Registration no: DIPP2203
Parent Company: Frazals Infotech Private limited

I am sharing link to our website and my linkedin page for reference too

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumbulsiddiqui14/

http://www.jumbogrocery.com

Thanks

Sumbul

Try to search with a help of chrome plugin - snovio on your own. A big lead generation base with names, email, job positions and location

We are recognised startup, holds 4 patents. Product is in market fit stage. We are looking for funding. Our products are Smart Solar Geyser and Smart Electric Geyser with a wide consumer market across India and abroad.

We are DIPP recognized startup in Food Tech Sector.

We are looking for Investor, Please send more details.

Can you please share the details, i am looking for investor, and we are a Dipp registered startup, proven concept with revenue generation in the space of End to End Management of Rental Homes

we have an idea for social media oriented shopping platform. Waiting for funding to start. india’s first idea to make buyer and seller transparency.

I want to start a solar energy based project so i need a funding if you are invest so please contact in my gmail id- urooj.khan3848■gmail.com

Thank you…

I have a lot of land, I can give land, if I want to install any factory, I would like to have a factory, tell me lots of land.