Alcohol Permit


Hello fellow startups, I’m currently working on my own startup which specialises in cocktail servings. I wanted to know if there is any way to work around the alcohol sales permit, because it’s he’ll Lotta difficult getting one. Is there any way in which the client can supply the liquor to me and I can then make cocktails for them?


Its tricky… Speak to a lawyer. You/ your client can perhaps take temporary licences to serve/consume liquor at a gathering. Or you may charge a “corkage” wherein the client provides the liquor and you serve them.


Hi, congratulation on your new startup. You can talk to our specialist regarding your concern.
Reach out to us on 9916578655, or visit our website.