An online B2B market place for UAE market. We have 2500 registered members. We have around 70 unique visitors daily.We want to do marketing thru Google Adwrods

Hi Freinds,
We are an online B2B market place for UAE market. We have 2500 registered members in 4 years. We have around 70 unique visitors daily.We provide membership at around Rs. 20,000 per year.Our services include posting Special Offer, Purchase Inquiry and Ad banner of company for one year.
We are getting almost no revenue.
We want to offer Google Adwords display marketing to our clients who will take membership.I want your help if it will be a good idea.considering there is option for Remarketing in Google Adwords.
Please advice me.
Thanks

Let us connect to discuss in details. Send me a private message.

Hello Deep,

Nice hearing from you.
Please inform what information you need.

Thanks
Juzer

I would highly suggest to look for an account manager who works directly with Google in your area. You can find them using Google myBusiness

Would like to connect with you in Private to discuss in details. Please mail me your detailed requirement at deep at fleapo.com
Also visit us at www.fleapo.com

Thanks Masayoshi,
I am speaking to account manager at Google. They are asking me to start with a budget of USD 8.00 daily for a month and see how the response is coming.I am going to Dubai also in a months time.
My idea is that I will start a campaign and when there are good leads i will visit clients personally in Dubai.As there are expenses involved i am holding on to this until i arrange it.
Juzer A. Hussain

No worries Juzer. Glad I could help. I also need to find clients for our small call center industry. If you need some advice, ask Google. They can help you with the market strategies because they are trained entrepreneurs.

Hope you get the best results!

Masayoshi John Otomo
Primergent

we can help you over the google adwords over the budget which you are looking for, we do promote our own ecomm over adwords
and can open a bigger market for you
check us out at www.shoponn.in
amit

Hi
Can you pls inform what service you provide.Is it Google Adwords setup.
Pls inform the details.
Juzer