Angel investor for my Agriculture startup

startup
agrifunding
agriculture
marketing

Mutual Farm is fundamental idea to link Investors, Farmers, land owners, and customers to function together to obtain from coordinated and well managed planning of utilities and resources to strive in agriculture.

We are initializing an outlook for an investor to be involved and a large scale business with minimal risk and maximum potential for benefits which is possible by direct access to the venture they are investing.

Our focus of the agriculture industry is the key pint of investment which is a significance of our project at this time of negligence to the backbone this nation.

www.mutualfarm.in

Please contact us. Reach Ventures is SE Asian VC currently managing 100 million USD fund ‘Flight I’ scouting for potential startups in India categorized under following business domains:-

1. Real Estate (Smart Housing and Commercial Buildings)
    • covers builders with highly worth project portfolio, smart
      building material manufacturers, smart and sustainable home
      automation etc.
  2. Food Processing - Synthetic Food manufacturers primarily
  3. Fashion - clothes, shoes, accessories etc brands valued at more than 25 crores INR
  4. Commercial Farming - urban and robotic farming primarily large scale
  5. Clean energy - automobile, water harvesting, charging stations etc.
  6. Education

Kindly contact us to discuss further.

hi

can share your contact details for communication

Thank you

pls find contact info on www.reachq.in

Reach me vikramgulecha on Gmail.

Lets connect via gmail

Drop me a email at luker439■gmail.com lets explore Malaysia together.

Dear Team,

We at Fruitvilla Corporation based in Pune are into trading of pomegranates after mechanized processing using latest post harvest techniques. We are looking for capital infusion for further expansion.

Regards,
Nandita Dutt

Hello.

I am Rajiv Saxena, Executive Director of ASIAN CONSORTIUM OF FARMERS PRODUCER COMPANY LTD.
(ACFPCL),Bhopal,M.P.

ACFPCL is promoted by progressive and innovative group of Farmer Producer Companies along with
experienced professionals.The advisers to ACFPCL includes domain and field experts in various
key areas like Agriculture and allied,Agriculture Engineering,Food Processing,Agri-business,
Forestry,Horticulture,Livelihoods,Marketing,Social mobilization etc.

The company focuses on supporting small and marginal farmers in issues like technology transfer,
providing quality inputs,capacity building,marketing and developing business models for
Agri-startups or cottage industries.

The Hon. Prime Minister of India as well as the Hon. Chief Minister of M.P.has pledged to double
the income of farmers so that the youth is attracted to take up Agriculture as profession.In
this en devour,ACFPCL has initiated interventions to improve the economic conditions of farming
community.For details ,please visit our website www.acfpcl.com.

We understand that your organization is registered with SEBI to provide fund support to
organizations like ACFPCL who promote farmers or their associations to work more
professionally and convert them into safe food providers to the consumers,instead of
just remaining as producers of raw material.

We are looking forward for such fund support to fulfill our objectives.If possible,we would
be very happy to associate with you as per mutually agreed terms.

We would appreciate a positive response from you.Should you require personal discussions,
kindly let us know.

With best wishes
Rajiv Saxena.

M Nadhamuni
Cell No. 8309477575
mail id: muni.sanjay11■gmail.com