Ask me anything about - Business Planning, Business Modelling and Fund Raising

funding
fundingstartup
startupindia
startups
entrepreneurs

Ask me anything about - Business Planning, Business Modelling and Fund Raising. I am Founder & CEO of Meticulous Business Solution - A startup consulting, Business Planning and Management Company.
I am Startup Consultant. We have most logical, proved and result oriented startup incubation process. It might helpful to discuss things with expert prior starting up.

A few start-ups under the aegis of Meticulous have received funds from multiple investors. As of now, over 2.5 billion INR investment has been channelized by Meticulous.

Meticulous knows how to harness the power of start-ups and provide them with the much needed impetus to succeed, even hand-holding them through making their business goals or marketing plans.

The plans and reports from the basket of Meticulous has the potential to lead client’s businesses across industries from traditional to transformation. The start-up consulting company creates sustainable competitive advantage for its clients by enabling them to sell and procure better, leveraging its expertise in strategy making, analytics and knowledge of markets.

Need to start Property Portal. What to do from scratch?
I have a domain. And i have idea of what will it be in my business. But zero idea how to get investor or funding?

Hello Sir,
Does it matter in which Indian state company is registered for a startup (in the Investors point of view)?

Thanks in advance.

PM me your contact details. We will get in touch with you soon or post Diwali.

Hi,
We have launched our fashion shopping website in India : http://dorbby.com
How to go ahead for funding, pls suggest
Please find below details
ravindraâ– dorbby.com
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

@dorbby
PM me contact number to discuss the subject.

Thanks.

Hi … I have experience of 20yrs in Apparels. I have started my own business of Uniform Manufacturing. I don’t have fund to expand the business, can you have be to get fund nor i have any kind of security to support for funding.

ravindraâ– dorbby.com : 7042333504 - Ravindra

@Jay_Oza
PM me your email id and contact number. Only PM

Hi,
my number 9886753195
we have successfully launched our product with about 100000 users…
looking for funding now… PL call me or provide your number

@zovigo Not really, You can register company anywhere.

@Deval_Mavani PM me your contact details.

Hi ImaYogeshMT I have started an exiting startup in Marketing/advertisement where we are focused on small vendors to provide them a platform where they can advertise, Looking for investors who are interested in this field. We are recognized startup with startup India programme, by Govt. of India.

For more details please write me
sanjaysilswalâ– gmail.com
or call me on 09997874238, 08534060060

@sanjaysilswal,
Could please send me some piece of information to understand your startup. And then we can take up this to the discussion.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for sharing interest in my project. We are offering an e-classified which is helping vendors to promote their businesses locally. We help vendors to get a range of clients through our cards.
We cut down the competition by giving a limited no. of vendors in paid section. we offer advertisement in paid and free both modes.
For more details you can contact me on 9997874238
Thank you

Wanted to Raise fund for a new business in Manufacturing of equipments

Hi Yogesh,

Propkorner.com! We are an Online Marketplace / Marketing and e-Advertising Platform connecting people in the real estate market. Propkorner.com and our subsidiaries and affiliates provide you with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to the www.propkorner.com website and Propkorner.com’s mobile applications and all the products and services available through our website.

PropKorner.com is a first of its kind real estate portal dedicated to Real Estate and Related Services. Through its unique and stringent verification process it completely eliminates the fake real estate profiles and fake listings. Additionally, it enhances the existing search capabilities to allow search by Locality based interface. Apart from searching Real Estate one can even opt for a Home related services like Home Loan, Packers & Movers, Internet Service, Home Painting, Rental Furniture etc- based on requirements (another first).

Currently, We are seeking a seed fund of INR 50 Lakhs for payroll, marketing & equipment.

Certificate No.:DIPP6370
CIN : U74999KA2017PTC103503

Get In Touch -
Ph : +917996128138
E-mail : punithâ– propkorner.com

Hi,
I am rajeev kumar ranjan
my company name
ubizo info solutions pvt ltd
i lunched classified site .sapnawala.com
www.sapnawala.com
we have successfully launched our product with about 100000 users…
looking for funding
mob-no- 7004182124,8102792930