Best way to promote startup company/product without spending on advertising?

Hi,

What is the best way Best way to promote startup company/product without spending on advertising? Share your thoughts.

Collect email and use cracked bulk email marketing software.

Check the following topic there are many helpful ways to promote your startup/product.

You can get a far more accurate response if you are wiling to share the product idea , and at what stage of development it is in.
In fact even here on startups forum , it is likely you will meet interested partners / vendors / service providers in your industry vertical .
About the use of bulk email software , try interfacing with email blasting services like mailgun which are free for small campaigns, and affordable for larger ones coupled with great service, even though they are US based .
U can even find great Indian sms/ email blasting service providers and startups.
You can even run a targeted email & social media marketing campaign using socedo app.
All the best

Well, I will recommend using free email marketing and social media to get out max out of these.

Hit ratio of email marketing has declined way too much - I prefer Web Marketing (Adwords and other paid Ads) and Social Marketing - best results as of now… Next best option is SMS !

The best way is to collect the e-mails and send bulk e-mails through the bulk e-mail providers such as mailchimp, etc,

Well, generally speaking, the best way to promote a startup would be online. Basically digital marketing. But inside digital marketing, the one platform that can help you in a major way and is absolutely free of cost is Social Media.

If your startup is product oriented then you can look into Snapchat! But then again your target audience should be on there, so if it’s youth-oriented then it’ll work out great!

I prefer SMM (Social Media Marketing), Adwords and Bulk SMS Service. You can also try any one of this.

Best ways is to use Social Media promotions.
Try to make a page and a group and increase your database by being in touch with other similar groups. Promote there also. Use all platforms.

Then get mailer database and mail them, weekly then comes to daily.

Hope this will help you.

Try some visual marketing stuff… that is quite helpful… I came across following video which make sense plz chk the same.

Cheers…

Dude the first thing that you will have to define is the stage. Stage of product define your marketing strategy. If you have a product ready and you are going for free stuff, it will not make sense and vice versa. If you want to promote without spending then content and social media marketing is the right platform for you. Try to use videos, graphics etc instead of lengthy contents. People don’t have time to waste so try to speak as short as possible with the message that you want to convey. According to me facebook, twitter etc will work for you and if possible write blogs that will help as well. All the very best

From my own experience, I recommend you to focus on using socia media and email marketing. Start with creating effective emails with the help of these email templates . Any of them will be a perfect tool for conveying any information to your subscribers.

As mentioned my many social media promotions is best but to be active on it is must eg. post regularly make strategy of post time of post.
Connect with ppl of same interest.
Have good content and product pics.
Make your post interesting
even if you get a one client treat him with 100% devotion. collect testimonials from client.

The best way to promote a startup or small business company is to get the business online! It’s 2017 & people are still managing their businesses offline. It’s high time for everyone to get an online presence for your business to explore many opportunities & also to promote your products online.

Got some facts for you:
55% of businesses do not have a website of their own yet.
80% of people search online for product/services they’re interested in.
60% of customers will opt your competitors if you are not found online. In spite of knowing all these stats, some people might still have excuses for not having an Online presence. I also got my business online after seeing this article so Stop Giving Excuses & start promoting your startup.

I created my 1st startup’s digital platform 2 years back & now I’m able to promote my company without spending a single penny. Thanks to website’s search engine optimization factor. My website created using the dynamic platform is ranking higher now & I’m pretty happy. So I advise you to have an Online Platform before having a social media page. You can always share our very own website on social media platforms. All the best!

Hi,

If you don’t want to spend on Advertising, you’ll have to spend on Content at least. There are many Social Media Platforms you can post on, but in order for it to matter to people, the content needs to provide value or catch their attention. So it has to be something that’s quirky, creative, or very valuable to the people on Social Media.

You can also look into Blogs. Blogs are a great way to generate traffic to your website, and if your blogs are good, and if people feel you’re providing value, they’ll subscribe to get mail updates. So you can build a database through this.

When it comes to Digital Marketing, the most important thing you need to keep in mind is to give more than you take. Provide value to people, this in turn will help you gain more awareness, traffic, and leads as time passes by.

Say you’re publishing 10 posts on Social Media, make sure at least 7-8 posts concentrate on providing value, and the other 2-3 will talk about your product or service.

The main reason for that is because - not all posts you publish on social media will reach all your fans. Say you have 1000 page fans, when you publish something, the organic reach will be less than 1%; Meaning less than 1% will see your post on their newsfeeds, and if those people like it, comment on it, or share it, the reach starts increasing because the Social Media’s algorithm understands that you’re providing some sort of value to people since they’re engaging with it.

You may ask why? But think about it in the Social Media’s pespective, more than anything, Social meda platforms like Facebook Instagram, etc want people to spend time on social media, so for that they need to show content that people will like or that are relevant to the user, and not bombard with posts about products or services.

So if they like 4-5 posts of the 7-8 posts you publish that concentrate on providing value, then the other 2-3 posts about your product/service will show up on their newsfeed as well since they had been enaging with your 7-8 posts content that provide value.

Anyway it may all seem very confusing, but if you want to advertise without spending money then the easiest way is to provide value to people with good content.

If you need help with marketing contact me any time. You can reach me by PM.
We are a digital marketing agency that provides end-to-end marketing.

It’s true that hit ratio of email marketing has declined, but it solely depends on how you acquired those email id’s and how good the design and content of your emails are.

So let’s split it into 2 parts.

1. How to get quality email ids.
  2. How to increase open rates and clicks.

1) How to get quality email id’s: If you want to get quality email ids, start a blog. Keep providing good and valuable content. In time, once you’re getting good traffic to the blog, introduce an option to subscribe to the blogs. Now the email id’s you get from that are genuine and avid readers of your blog and are actually interested in what you’re providing (unlike buying a database), otherwise, they wouldn’t just subscribe. Another way is to build a Good Landing Page and collect all the details such as name, email id, phone number, etc from there.

2) How to increase open rates and clicks: This depends on the design and the content of your email. In order to increase open rates, you need a catchy subject for the mail. You can also make it a bit more personal to make them feel special (don’t use their full name, that’s just weird). So something like “Hey Aditya, here’s something tailor made for you!” When I get something like that, it makes me a bit curious, makes me want to open it and see what it’s all about. And once I open it, the design and content on it should be good as well. Otherwise, I’d just unsubscribe even if I did open it. Keep it simple, keep it neat, don’t stuff it with too many things. In the end, always make sure there’s a good Call To Action so people can click on it and come to your site. Another reason you’re coming up with good design and good content (apart from increasing open rates in the future) is to make sure they click on it come to the site. So make it catchy.

Here are a few examples:

So if Iike the designs, and the content, and I actually enjoy reading it, I’ll always open it. In fact, if it’s really good, I’d even tell my friends about it and get them to subscribe as well.

Same goes to SMS, well not exactly the same, because only the 1st point applies to it. Get quality phone numbers through landing pages or blogs, don’t buy them! They’re a waste of money!

There are various ways to promote your own business or products. I recommend you to use social networking sites. Online advertising is approximately free of cost. For instance, website optimization for the various engines . You can also list your website or your specific product in various business directories. There are various online directories to get listed on them. (reddit, vator, venturebeat).

Yeah, you’ll get backlinks but it’s not enough to help you rank on the first page of SERP. And SEO is a very time taking process, it’s not instant; But Social Media on the other hand is totally different.

You can get a far more accurate response if you are wiling to share the product idea , and at what stage of development it is in.
In fact even here on startups forum , it is likely you will meet interested partners / vendors / service providers in your industry vertical .
About the use of bulk email software , try interfacing with email blasting services like mailgun which are free for small campaigns, and affordable for larger ones coupled with great service, even though they are US based .
U can even find great Indian sms/ email blasting service providers and startups.
You can even run a targeted email & social media marketing campaign using socedo app.