BPO project ready. Need experinced person to handover it

We started the work in a new way as we will provide you the gateway to charge the payment as well as the inbound calls. We have all kind of calls like mails, antivirus, pop-up, and many more. The quality of calls are really good as the existing centers are generating 90% sale every day.

As we are proving this much of assistance we also require few things from the center’s end. Our quality parameters must be followed and sale target should be achieved. There will be a proper agreement done on the company’s behalf.

We work on two kind module.

1. We will provide the gate way on a specific percentage. We also provide calls but we charge separate for that.
    1. We will provide a complete package like assistance on calls, Technical support and gate way and we will pay a certain percentage of the whole amount.

In both of the case the center has only to take care of the sales part and the rest of the things like charge back, technical support will be taken by our team. There no responsibility of the center apart from sales. But the quality parameters on calls must be followed as per our requirement. This is our only expectation from the center. Also there will be a certain percentage of sale conversion and the calls.

We have special team to handle the charge back as there is negligence of charge back.

Maximum support will be provided from our end. We have option for online training as well as live training.

Process Technical Support (inbound)

Campaign US (9pm – 6am)

Responsibility sales

Seat 15 minimum

Calls Antivirus, mails, pop-up,Norton etc.

Payment cycle by weekly.

I am interested in this project. Please share some more details . Thank you

I am interested in booking projects u will send details by PM

hi do share your phone no or call us. We are already running our BPO well. And willing to expand.
Will wait for your positive reply .

Shailender Ahuja

hi, pls share the details by PM.

I am interested to start in Indore (MP) please send me more information

If it’s not too late…can you share some details by PM.

I am interested in this project. Please share some more details if it’s not too late…can you share some details by PM.

Can u share the details on email :rc3083■gmail.com

I am interested, please share me complete details.

Thank you,
Shekar Pulugam.

Give me your details so that we may go ahead.

give me your details so that we may go ahead

Give me details so that we may go ahead.

Let me know the details.

im very much intrested about this , kindly share me the details

we are interested, can you please share your details.

GizmoSupport is a leading provider of BPO Services in India with over 12 years of experience in handling over tech support and customer support services.

If you are looking good bpo process. kindly contact me… bpochoice■gmail.com

Hey I have exprience persone to handle to this process contact me on groupbdm9■gmail.com

can you share some more details with me to get the idea about this BPO project? Thanks