Bpo voice process

Hey I have an outbound voice process. Will get sla , merchant account and all done. If any one is interested to be a partner do let me no.[quote=“Syed_Sameer, post:1, topic:11386”]
SlA
[/quote]

Hi… can you give me more info on what the process is and if any past experience is required for the same.

Provide project in detail and in which location
j.udaysabarinadh■gmail.com

Hi Uday… Location is Bangalore…It’s us based project I already have one project live running from 1 year planning to expand it. It’s completely voice it’s into sales …

Hi Sameer, do you have more details about the process somewhere?

Hi Suresh… watsapp me or ping me on my email
■■■■■■■■■■, sdjunaid4■gmail.com

Share details on globalinfosysbpo■gmail.com or whatsapp on Nine Eight Three Three Seven Two One Three Three Two

For WITHOUT UPFRONT OUTBOUND LEAD GENERATION CAMPAIGN Kindly contact us. No Charges even no Royalty also.

Regards
PRITI DASH
bpo1■richasoftwaresolutions.com

Contact me Voice and Non voice project
neetu.josoftech■gmail.com
skype id josoftechno16

Hello Everyone,

We’ve best process in Bpo non voice like Pan card data entry, offline image to notepad typing, online data mining with 8 $ per hour per agent with end client sign up, Ecommerce reviewing & Field work. All our process are with Reference center and Billing Proof.

We also have Voice Projects like Egovernance, Outbound with fixed payout, Inbound with fixed payout, Chat Support and many more.

We believe in offering services to profit to all start ups and experienced start ups for any investments they would do for any of our voice and non voice ranging in facilitation fee from 1 Lac to 15 lacs from project to project.

We also deal in International and Domestic Outbound campaigns without upfront and with and without royalty

Interested centers may send us your inquiries on Skype or email on Genuineconversions at gmail.com

We are looking for inbound process projects without any upfront or consultancy or security deposit or royalty charges.
Please call me at 9088201504 and mail me at prothit200■gmail.com