Cost charges for ads

Hi Friends,

Any idea on cost module for giving ads in FB/other sites, please ping me.

Fb and google have both their own custom pricing based on various parameters. But i would suggest you to not to go for paid advertising without consulting a digital marketer.
You will end up losing a lot because of lack of knowledge and Skill in the craft of digital advertising

Thank you for your inputs, any contact person who can advice me in digital marketing to promote start up through online digital marketing especially in social media.

@cykulkarni

Thank you for your inputs, any contact person who can advice me in digital marketing to promote start up through online digital marketing especially in social media.

if you are going for the paid ads ensure that you are using right keywords so that it can reach targeted audience.

Reach out to @jigneshg!

Hi, sorry for the very very very late reply. But if you still need help with marketing, I can help you out.

if you are going for the paid ads ensure that you are using right keywords so that it can reach targeted audience.

Hi,
WeOne a game changer online application.WeOne is an application wherein the users get monetary benefits for viewing your advertisements. It establishes an end to end communication with its ‘Call to Action’ feature. If a person likes an advertisement and finds it useful they can connect with the advertisers directly. This game-changing concept is valuable for both public and brands because both users and advertisers will be at advantage with this platform. For brands, their recall value and dissemination will be effective at nominal rates. And, for people, they can earn extra income just by watching three advertisements in a day. This two-way communication helps advertisements in establishing their goodwill with the customers. We currently have a verified user base of 25,00,000 and nearly 200 advertisers associated with us. You can also be a part of WeOne family and reap the benefits of smart advertising!

Hello
We have made a Gaming Software and wanted to advertise it especially through Social Media. It is free where the players will get prizes and Gift Vouchers through the revenues that come from Advertising. Can you kindly help and advise. Regards, Partho

Sure, DM me your website and how it works. Also, any social media websites you’re present on. I’ll go through them to get a good idea about it and will be able to help you out.