Director Resignation before commencement of business



Hi I registered a Pvt Ltd and form 20A not submitted yet and bank account is also not opened and one out of three directors resigned(Because he got Job somewhere).
Now I want to proceed to open the bank account and before that can I make a share transfer deed.


Ownership of a Company can be transferred by simply transferring the shares of company from one name to another. Transfer of Shares in case of a Private Limited company is little more difficult than a listed company. This is because generally the shares of Private Limited Company are held by a small group consisting of family members, friends and relatives.