EPC company for Solar Rooftop looking for funding to expand further

startupindia

Post more info here about your startup.

We help startups with Fund raising across Debt and equity as per needs and projects.

Kindly mail requirements and brief at finstart.consultancy■gmail.com

Please contact us. Reach Ventures is SE Asian VC currently managing 100 million USD fund ‘Flight I’ scouting for potential startups in India categorized under following business domains:-

1. Real Estate (Smart Housing and Commercial Buildings)
    • covers builders with highly worth project portfolio, smart
      building material manufacturers, smart and sustainable home
      automation etc.
  2. Food Processing - Synthetic Food manufacturers primarily
  3. Fashion - clothes, shoes, accessories etc brands valued at more than 25 crores INR
  4. Commercial Farming - urban and robotic farming primarily
  5. Clean energy - automobile, water harvesting, charging stations etc.
  6. Education

Kindly contact us to discuss further.

let us discuss ,pl give me your contact no ,My mobile no is 91-8800690600

Please email your business in brief at contact■reachq.in

we have started EPC company for providing end to end solar power solution to different customers ,i.e, industries ,commercial ,school ,college,hospitals,residential projects etc .
company started by experienced engineer who has worked with leading solar companies at senior level.
we have already done tie up with leading epc company in solar field ,and we have almost completed about 1 mw rooftop installation and commissioning through this big companies ,and we getting lot of inquiries from many other big companies for associating with them
Now we got MNRE empanelment for grid connected rooftop power plant ,so we are planning to go for private and govt customer to do end to end epc of solar projects .
secondly we planning to create different verticals in the organization i.e given below
1 providing end to end consultancy services for rooftop and MW projects .
2 installation commissioning of rooftop and MW projects
3 end to end EPC of rooftop and MW projects
4 providing solar street lighting solution
5 Providing solar water pump for agriculture sector
6 Home lighting solution .
we have capability of doing all the above with best in class quality as compared to any big company
looking for funding to take these plan forward.
Regards
Harish kumar
■■■■■■■■■■■

we have started EPC company for providing end to end solar power solution to different customers ,i.e, industries ,commercial ,school ,college,hospitals,residential projects etc .
company started by experienced engineer who has worked with leading solar companies at senior level.
we have already done tie up with leading epc company in solar field ,and we have almost completed about 1 mw rooftop installation and commissioning through this big companies ,and we getting lot of inquiries from many other big companies for associating with them
Now we got MNRE empanelment for grid connected rooftop power plant ,so we are planning to go for private and govt customer to do end to end epc of solar projects .
secondly we planning to create different verticals in the organization i.e given below
we have capability of doing all the above with best in class quality as compared to any big company
Regards
Harish kumar
■■■■■■■■■■■

Regards
Harish kumar
■■■■■■■■■■■

Read about him somewhere that he is really keen in investing in startups with unique ideas if you can prove that to him. He has funded many startups like pincap, aquabrinm. Here is a video I found which might help you in knowing his vision better. http://mycompany.video/business/startup-might-want-meet-praveen-sinha-md-pincap/