Experienced businessman, across many industries, Looking to invest in small businesses or start up's

startupindia
startups
funding
fundingstartup
angelinvestor

Experienced businessman, across many industries, Looking to invest in small businesses or start up’s that think they are onto something but not sure how to build a business. Know their product, know their industries but need someone who can take care of funding/additional funding.
Open to a reasonably wide range of industries, albeit the business and sector must demonstrate sustainable growth potential.
Got something? Lets talk

Our project start up is in final testing and would be launched in a month or so, we testing beta versions of the software, our hard work of 2 year on mobility solution will go into masses with many customer verticals, we are planned to launch in 3 top south Indian cities and planned to take 10 city with 6 months, right now its bootstrapped and after launching in 3 cities, we planned to rise funds, if your interested we can talk further, you can PM me.

hi @reggie like to know that, i like to get investment on it, please send me your mail or skype id for further discussion, we want investment from 5lakh to 15lakh if the person interested than most welcome, money return ration is 36% or more per year.
current turnover 6000 to 10000/per day
after your investment turnover will be 2lakh/per day

Have a nice idea
bhargav

Hi @reggie,

I would like to connect with you. We are business consultants and come across several good projects which needs investments. We would surely like to collaborate with you for the same.

Please contact us through Skype or mail us at nehaatinfocrest.in

Contact Reginaldnancy (@) gmail. com