Food startup


I want to start a home based business consisting of
Flour and other dry premix ingredient mixing and packing and then selling it online,which liciences and tax registration would I need to apply for and where and how to apply .some ecommerce site say to go for vat and cst registration but I don’t have any commercial properties plz help in the said matter. also I am living in a rented space. thankyou


hi for any business VAT reg is best. but not must upto some turnover. if you are planning to do online then better to take. For food product you have to take FSSAI liance is must. If not commercial prop NOC from owner will do but it may change from state to state. you can check relevant web site. as you are packing weight and measurement certify balance is must.


Hi Hoozefa,
Where are u located …?