Free 100 Million Transactional Emails From Pepipost | Only for first 1000 signups | 14 MORE DAYS

With email giving the highest ROI, businesses need to partner with the right email delivery service to maximize returns. And Pepipost might just be the answer for you.

We at Pepipost help businesses like yours deliver important emails to the inbox in fraction of a second. Here’s a quick roundup on what we do:

1. We are here with a mission to clean the email ecosystem – to ensure the legitimate emails don’t get trapped in the Spam folder
  2. We mean business. Our email infrastructure is highly scalable, reliable and secure – just what businesses need
  3. We hate to see disappointment and are available 24X7 for those looking for help even at odd hours

And now for the big news!

We are thrilled to announce our exclusive offer for StartupsForum.

Starting today, anyone who signs up for our transactional email delivery service gets, hold your breath, 100 million emails free for a year. That’s roughly $20,000 worth savings on your digital spends.

Get your 100 million free emails now

Use Invitation Code : 100MILLION

But hurry, this is a limited period offer valid only till 30th September for the first 1000 signups.

Sachin Tiwari
Co-Founder | Pepipost

Looks great!

Just checked your site and found this - Pay only for emails that are not opened by your customers.

Why is this so?

Edit: 100MILLION is very nice. All the best :slight_smile:

Thanks kumarlka,

Pepipost is built on the philosophy to encourage good senders and to keep the email eco-system clean.

85% of today’s email is Spam and we don’t want to add up to that.

We have carried up that philosophy into the pricing model where we don’t charge for the emails which are being opened by the customers. Emails that are clicked, opened or engaged with will always be free.

Industry stats says 35-40% is the average open rate, hence that much of email volumes can be free. There is no limits, More your customer engagement is lesser will be your marketing spends.

Entire pricing model is in your hands.

I am a startup and on time email communication is very important for our business. I tried multiple vendors in past but recently started facing the email deliverability issues on my transactional mails. It really sucks :rage:

Just done with the integration of Pepipost. The support is really fast. I liked their cool dashboard. My first batch of emails went in Inbox. Happy to see that. These are the same emails which were landing in spam earlier :slight_smile:

Just joined Pepipost. I have used sendgrid in the past and I was very happy with them and their delivery rate is also great… I hope Pepipost will deliver my mails to inbox like sendgrid.

@isachintiwari We just registered and got my 100 M free emails. It’s really exciting. If I am not wrong, now I don’t have to pay anything for next 1 yr. Added the sender domain and looking for the domain to be get approved.

Hey cool! While i was typing my above comment. The domain got approved also. Superb! Support.

Started routing our flight booking confirmations from Pepipost.

What do you mean by Xenforo customers?

@Abhishek This is just a typo, thanks for highling the same.

Cool, Welcome to Pepipost :slight_smile:

Clariep2, you are absolutely right you don’t have to pay anything for
next 1 year. And, after 1 year we will move you to free package of
25,000 email per month.

Welcome to Pepipost :slight_smile:
THIS is what is called as Inboxing. Was testing for a prospective client whose shifting from Mandrill to Pepipost

This is seems interested i do like to use it for sure, I want to know is has API? because i want to integrate it with my network.

and have at & if you are looking for advertising and promotion of your brand.

Founder & CEO | TON

Hi Rajendra, Thanks for showing interest in Pepipost. You can
integrate Pepipost with API, check the API doc link here:

If you need any kind of support while integration, you can directly connect with our tech any time on our live chat support.

Sure i will contact you tomorrow.

Hi, Thank you for the great offer. I have one question. Can I upload list of emails or contacts and mass mail them? How many contacts I can save?

Bhavin, you can use our SMTP/API for sending the emails from your app or any 3rd party tool.

is has pre made templates?

My 5 star to Pepipost. All emails in Inbox. Even in 100M free plan we are getting support like a paid customer. All d best team! Expecting same service throughout the year.

Rajendra, currently there is no option of pre-made templated. In case you have the HTML templates ready, then you can definitely upload the same on Pepipost. Once the template is uploaded, you will get the Template ID which you can pass in the API call for sending the emails.

For reference, here is the link to the API docs :