Dear Friends,

You can start the business by choosing any form among following:

1. Sole Proprietorship
  2. Partnership
  3. Limited Liability Partnership
  4. Private Limited Company
  5. Non Government Organization.

Besides the above,

Startups are in the dilemma that how to get funds for their business!
What are the tax compliances!
What are the other legal Compliances!

We will help you here to solve all your problems. You can ask your query and i will advice you.

Hello

I have a doubt…i am running proprietorship. Can we pay our home loan payment through current account (say 1 lakh).

Plz revert

Dear Chetan,

It is advisable to pay the same by your personal Account instead of Current account of Firm.

Regards

CA Neeraj Bansal

I want to start property firm, also want to register in startup india program. Should i registered property first or should i consult startup india consultant first??? Also guid me how can i get GST number?

Under the Startup india only the Legal Entities like Private limited Company or LLP or OPC are eligible. Sole Proprietorship Firm is not a proper legal entity even your firm name is not protectable.
For the more details suggest you read this article on the Firm Registration here.

Sir,
I am running a proprietorship business for the past four years and filing everything related to IT for the past four years. But my question has nothing to do with my current business.

Is it advicable to open an exclusive showroom which only has things imported from China, like furniture and lightings without any Indian brands?

How should I be prepared documentwise for such a showroom?

What scrutiny may i face from other local showroom owners and sellers as my field work has given me results that I will be able to offer such imported products at rates 30 to 40 percent less than those sellers even after all import costs, taxes and a good margin?

What consequences may i face if I open such a showroom and file IT as a proprietorship firm?

You will required to register in MCA as LLP or Private Limited since no other form except LLP and Private Limited is recognised in startup by the goverment.
CA Neeraj Bansal
9 seven 1 eight 046555
www.ncagrawal.com

Yes you can use it for personal exp and later on reduce capital of business

Import duty for such products need to be mapped up

Arterio (muebles de oficina leon) where you can get all professional furniture with best quality. Arterio dedicated to the advice and sale of furniture and decorative products of vanguard and quality, both corporate, as residential; where the genuine interest for our clients and a great passion for the subject, moves us to offer solutions of design of integral and personalized spaces that are translated in improvement of the quality of life. (muebles de oficina leon)

Which is the best bank for opening current account for new startup ? I am very confused between SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Union bank and state bank of India ? I am scared to go with private money due to security of my funds and for public banks, they are charging fees for internet NEFT transactions which private banks are not…Please help guys