Free chartered accountant (ca) advice

ecommerce
startupindia

It seems like that, you can’t do trading but Investment can be done by the interpretation of this rules.

What kind of relationship is there between the Indian entity and a Dutch company? Are your major users are in India?

Yes, You will. You can be taxed on the Income you have earned from this transaction.

Hi it does matter a bit, not on a larger note.
As the place of incorporation helps the investor to understand the customer base you are targeting.
Maximum incorporations are done in teir 1 cities

GST clearly states that if your services crosses the state lines it’s mandatory to have a GST Tin. Or else you’re susseptable for a penalty.
For opening a current account udyog aadhar along with other kyc documents is needed but you must have a GST tin to operate your business beyond state lines.

Sir my Name is Kajahussain

I need advice from your side , what are the details and documents we need to collect from the first parties when we are going to take responsibilities of some hotels here at Dubai (5 nos) ?

My email : huzzain89■gmail.com

Please help me with these questions –

1. Whether individuals managing own domain running a website can file for income tax return under 44AD?

2. Whether any web/app developer can opt 44AD or 44ADA for filing his income tax return? Which form is to be used then?

3. Whether anyone publishing books on Play Store and publishing a website can file for income tax return under 44AD?

4. Is service tax applicable on advertisement over websites? If yes, at what rate?

5. Is service tax applicable on sponsoring a website? If yes, at what rate?

6. Is service tax applicable on sponsoring any individual? If yes, at what rate?

How do I claim the newly re-hashed standard deduction of Rs. 40,000?

For instance - if my annual income is 4,80,000 for which 48,000 is TDS (as would show up in 26as) - have I to put Rs. 4,40,000 as my income for the year to claim the newly introduced standard deduction of Rs. 40,000?

Also I have incurred hospitalisation cost of Rs. 3,00,000 for my 79 year old mother in a private hospital. She had hip replacement sugery and was being treated for Sepsis. I have the bills and death certificate issued by the hospital and Municipal corporation. Is there an exemption for this and if so under what head.

Thanks
K. Vijay
kvpk81■gmail.com