From Canada , i wish to invest in India startup

Good day girls and guys

From Canada, Montreal i wish to invest in indian start up.

My email is olivier■

Contact me with your project anyone interested

Istrong text

hi Oliver,

Nice getting connected with you.

Can you share us some information on type of industry that you are looking for investment. As India is booming from all the industry perspective.

Check this website. Voice enable movie website .

Website shows movie show timings on taking movie name as the input. It works in Hindi Language.

If you would like to invest About Rs. 50,000 per month inclusive of my cost and working of the website drop and email at sudhanshu.j24 at

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhanshu Jain

I am interested about pharmatical , home decoration, interior design, … new idea, i am very open.

Please emIl olivier■

Hi sir ,this is yalavarthy from Hyderabad ( India).we are planing one healthcare related e commerce is very potential area.
We are more concentrates on : pharma products promotions,medical equipmentsy promotion, new updated technologies in hospital industries ,new r&d s ,
Phase 2: we do sales also ,health magazines ,etc
Our focused area: USA ,Canada ,European countries,emirates & India
Phase 3: we introduce Indian ayurveda also.

My whatsapp : 9705666199

Now we are doing healthcare events ,entrepreneurships summits.

Hello Oliver,

We are Entrepreneurs and Incubators called 10X Startups Firm. As a 10X member we ourselves could have an ‘idea’ that is incubated. The others are primarily ‘investors’ in someone else’s idea. We also would have ‘in-house’ experts and mentors and others to help the venture grow. Currently we have founding members who have had long corporate experience like you and also running startup ventures. Founding members are Ravichandran Viswanathan, Anupam Misra and KGS.Saravanan. We are also running a “The Startup Nation” - a coworking and private office space in Bangalore which will be a platform for these activities. Other startups we are doing are Rplus Analytics, Autotygr, STS Services,

If you are interested and want to know more on this. Pl contact me @ +91 9900589271.

Email me or what is ur email
Olivier at

Hi Olivier,

We are HealthCare startup, focusing on reducing the cost of heathcare, services and making it approachable and reachable from any place to anywhere and anytime. He have started implementing and focus on game changer devices that make it possible. If it interest you, please let me know we will connect and discuss.

+91 9008047024

Hello Sandeep

I am in logistics and supply chain solutions. I would like to understand your concept.

Please get in touch with me.

hey, also you can check invertree shared offices. it located in HSR Layout, Bangalore. fully furnished office space.