Funding for promising Startups & commited Entrepreneurs

angelinvestor
startups

I am a Chartered Accountant and MBA from UK with over 21 years experience with significant time in the IT industry as well.
If you are a start up with a promising idea, have already demonstrated it and full time into it, looking for an angel investor (from 5 lacs to 10 lacs) as well as possibly need a background as mine on a board position with stake, will be keen to hear.

Hello @rnr197011

Welcome !
Can u shed some further light on what VCs are looking out for in startups ?

How do VC firms value a start-up?

Mine is a social enterprise company , currently interested in finding interesting people to work with rather than immediate funding as such .
At my startup currently I am focussing on RTS Game Development and Enterprise Applications esp. in the edutech and govtech space.

Hello Sir

Can you provide me your email id so i can demonstrate our product to you .

Our Product has basic vision to reach upto last milestone to serve them better.

you can reach our product via google playstore ‘‘Hello Store’’

Visit our website www.hellostore.co.in

Hi there,

Trust this message finds you in good health.
I got to see your post here.
We are looking for co-founder/Investment Partner for Mudra.ink : On-demand ERP platform offered as SaaS (Software as a Service solution) for Digital Printing Service providers. Startup in idea stage seeking fund. Funding would be used for building Platform & Products for Mudra.ink and offering Advisory, consulting & Technology services in Business Strategy, Technology & Products offerings.
As Im full-time with business and appreciate complimentary skilled partner in market facing role who can either offer sweat equity joining full time or onboard with reasonable investment.

Reach out to me at ravips at gmail dot com or +91-9886640292

Regards,
Ravi S.
Bengaluru

Hello Narayan,

We are Entrepreneurs and Incubators called 10X Startups Firm. As a 10X member we ourselves could have an ‘idea’ that is incubated. The others are primarily ‘investors’ in someone else’s idea. We also would have ‘in-house’ experts and mentors and others to help the venture grow. Currently we have founding members who have had long corporate experience like you and also running startup ventures. Founding members are Ravichandran Viswanathan, Anupam Misra and KGS.Saravanan. We are also running a “The Startup Nation” - a coworking and private office space in Bangalore which will be a platform for these activities.

If you are interested and want to know more on this. Pl contact me @ +91 9900589271.

Saravanan

Hi dear sir ,me and my wife expert of dairy farming and all beverage manufacturi g , We have 16 years of experience.Now our project ,land ,team and other experto of hariyana board of dairy is ready to take care of project of dairy farming we will will srart in lucknow.bank is ready to give loan becuse of promising dairy farming project becuae its product specialy milk is need of every each home in india at daily basis.myid is sspandcl at gee male

How can I help you, please let me know.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Hi
I have a food startup and i am looking for co founder , Setup for the same is alsmost done.

I would like to talk in details about it ,Please send me your contact details for the Same.

My Email id is
Singh.navi.thakur■gmail.com

Hi,

I could not get your contact details properly, the mail id was blocked. Can you send me a mail to rnr197011 at yahoo dot com
Try and give me a synopsis of your venture and what you are looking for.

Thanks and regards,
Rajesh

What is it that you are for? Coz I am sure 5-10 lacs is not a big deal to raise. Given your profile and the connections that you would have made over the period of 21 yrs of your corporate life.

Kindly visit www.youniquemag.com :slight_smile:

Hi Sir

I am from Chandigarh and looking for a co founder. Our concept is B2C with Ayurveda. Product will be in three categories i.e.

1. Wellness Products
  2. Holistic Health Packages
  3. Ayurveda Tourism

For further discussions contact via PM

Regards

i would like to have more details about your startup
amit

Hi Shakun,

Nice to know about your venture.
Are you still looking for a co founder.
Please send me a brief about the venture along with contact details to
rnr197011 at yahoo dot com

thanks,
Narayan

Hello,
It great to know you are looking for an investment opportunity in India.

Tight The Nut is the Pune’s fastest, technology driven brand in two wheeler after sales market in Pune. We have created Transparent, Quality, and value for money option in two wheeler domain through chain of TTN standardized workshops. We provide delightful two wheeler Service experience with the blend of technology platform and highly evolved standardized processes. In a short span of operations in Pune we have catered 13000+services.

You can connect me on akash■tightthenut.com for furthur discussion.

Hello, I am Sarma BKP, Founder and CEO of Agilean Solutions.
We have multiple products, few of them are based on Artificial intelligence and NLP.
details are below
www.agilean.in
www.acta.ai
www.standupmeet.com

One min Video on acta.ai is below

If you are interested, please drop a mail on sarmabkp■agilean.in

//Sarma