Generating leads with School

Hi, I am looking at reaching out to school management to sell our product. However, reaching out to them seems to be very tough. Anyone who has experience selling to school management? How did you generate leads and how did you get appointments with school management? Any support would be appreciated.

Hi Bro
Travelling in the same boat. me too www.airsport.in check my product.

Srividya, try to have some teachers/ex-teachers/principals of schools on advisory board, you can agree upon a mutual understanding towards the leads they could generate. Sharing revenues will be based on sales. This is the fastest way to penetrate.

Cheers …!!

Vasanth, your project seems to be apt for both schools and engineering colleges ( especially for EC,IC and Mech depts for projects ). I would prefer to give you the same advice I gave to Srividya.

Cheers…!!

HI, do share details at ho.ischoolplus■gmail.com. We work with lot of schools. Could advise after seeing the details.

Hello, do share details at ho.ischoolplus■gmail.com. We work with lot of schools. Could advise after seeing the details of what you offer

Hi Vasant,

Do you have any branch or contact point in Pune? I would like to collaborate with your organization for our initiative of bridging skill gap.

You can reach me on fds at aceventura dot in

Francis