Give me the best way to create awareness on a New start up on F & B Frozen yogurts

We are from YOYO frozen Yogurts, tell me the best way to Market & create awareness on a New start up on F & B Brand. we are into fresh Frozen yogurts in a franchisee module

Hi… We are a PR firm based out of Bangalore called ReputationXL and we can execute PR activities. Contact us for more details…we can get all kinds of media coverage…

I was wondering if you’d like to offer your comments for an article I’m writing about sourcing supplies for Alibaba. It will be published on their website and may be distributed via social channels, as part of their content marketing. The article will include quotes from entrepreneurs, and all quotes used will be published with a description of the business, so it provides a chance to raise brand awareness.

I have included the questions below for convenience - many thanks for your help in advance!

What are the key things you look for when sourcing supplies in India?

What tips to do you have for finding hard to get supplies/ reliable suppliers in India?

What insights do you have on finding suppliers online?

Thanks for the details, i need to understand little bit more. you can write to franchisee■

No worries, will send an email now…