Graphic Design company looking for a mentor or adviser

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. I just come across to this forum and Its looks like quite interesting. I think I can share mine experience with you guys and if any experienced member is here, they can advise us as well, how to grow our company further . We are 8 year old company so not sure if a service based company fall into a startups category or not. But I think we still need to learn lots of things.

We (Sectrix) are a Graphic design company based in Faridabad, Delhi NCR. We’ve a small team of Graphic Designers and provides full range of Graphic design services. You can visit our website

Though we have served a large number of clients in the past years and we are in profit but I feel that we are struck in gear 2 from a long time, and we want to move our company into gear 3 but finding it difficult to achieve the desired goal. The two things that I’ve noticed so far:

1. We are not doing content marketing like blogging, which can give us a greater presence. So we’ll focus on this part now onward.

2. We have to expand our service area but due to financial constraint and lack of interest of good talent to join a small company, facing difficulty to improve on this part.

Would love to hear the advise of some experience guys of this forum.

Vivek Kumar
CEO @Sectrix

Checked your site - some of your work seems interesting.

As per me - answer to your question depends upon how passionate you are towards your business idea and how creative you are in promoting yourself ahead of your competition.

Today its all about thinking uniquely and moving away from the crowd - if you can do it you win !