Healthcare startup..what do you guys think?

startupindia

I have a website doctorfinder.co.in which focuses on providing database of hospital located in metro cities like Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon. Please check it out. I am happy for any suggestions you guys might have :slight_smile:

Hi

We are also into Health care business.Kindly provide more details.

Regards,
Aswin Sudheer

Hi Richa,

Providing database of hospitals is not sufficient for any customer. Your website looks more or less like the yellow page. In-fact google provides more information about the hospitals than your website so how could you expect traffic. According to me you should add the specialties the hospitals are providing, number of beds they have, OPD timings, list of doctors and their qualifications etc. You can also add the map view of the hospitals to make the navigation easy for any user.

Hi… how’s your start up doing now? Are you still on with it ?

Check this idea

Hi Sir,
I am Ashish Kumar from Delhi, India. I want to startup of medical insurance company but I don’t knowledge of this procedure. I am confuse because where will I take from work? & How shall I give from work? Please help me.

You can start small by setting up a clinic and providing minimal urgent care like accidents, fevers, etc.
You can make a list of most common ailments and provide only insurance for those problems.
Then take a monthly subscription fee from your customers for the treatment insurance of these ailments at your clinic.
Most of the people will be healthy but would like to have an insurance in case they get sick.
I tweeted some time back check

Hi Manish - Nice idea.

Hey,

I have been working with Medical insurance company since 15 years. Medical insurance is huge project and might in involvement of huge corporate as well. You might need guarantees worth of crores ( multi crores) to begin with. What you can begin with in same line is TPA, Third party administrative company, not small investment, but feasible at individual level if started well. Yet, both set of IRDA regulations to be followed.

Write me back if you need further information on any of above. dk75018■gmail.com

regards
Dinesh

Your idea is great. I love that!!

Hey Richa

I have been helping startups in healthcare domain in the US and India. Please let us know if you need any help.

Thakns

Hello Manish we are healthcare professional with 6 plus years of experience in medical coding. Medical Billing. Payment posting and charge entry and AR follow up. We have a set up of 20 seating capacity in hyderabad and we are in process of looking for a client could you please help us in this regards. Plese writer me on
Nitesh.physio15■gmail.com

It is good idea. This industry need more applications, so I am sure you will have success.

I can share one idea. It is doctor-on-demand application. Such app lets users to contact medical professionals anywhere and at any time via text or video chat through their smartphones. I think this will be in demand. Here you can look for some examples https://steelkiwi.com/blog/best-mhealth-apps-for-patients-doctor-on-demand/