HelloShoppee.Com - Our Upcoming Online Marketplace Website

consultant
ecommerce
startupindia
innovation

WE LAUNCHED OUR STAARTUP www.helloshoppee.com. THIS IS A MARKETPLACE WEBSITE WHERE SELLERS CAN SELL THEIR PRODUCTS ONLINE WITHOUT ANY COMMISSION CHARGE ON THEIR SELLING. THIS IS NEW CONCEPT IN INDIA.

PLZ VISIT OUR WEBSITE & GIVE US FEEDBACK SO WE CAN IMPROVE OUR SERVICES.

ALL FEED-BACK ARE IMPORTANT FOR US. EVERY FEEDBACK WILL GET 50% CASH-BACK VOUCHER AS GIFT FROM HELLOSHOPPEE.COM.

Hi,
I really like your website, it is bright and the logo/name of your site is well thought out and in good taste.
The layout is well spaced out and has a professional feel to it.

Review points

• The links on the left navbar from Udaipur all the way down to Vadodara are not displaying anything on mouseover.
  • The site takes about 2 minutes on safari and 3 minutes on firefox for the blank page to disappear. I checked and there were close to 40-45 scripts loading prior to the blank page going away and the site appearing.
  • You need to do a cross-browser compatibility test across Firefox, Chrome, and IE (from version 11 at least)

UX

• In Firefox browser, When i click the Please select button i am not able to read the item text due to underlying background images in the scrollmenu

• I think there is a bit too much red in the layout to take attention away from the products.

When the site was first loading i took a picture without the red and it felt much more brighter and clean (minimalistic)