- Compliance Regime based on Self-certification
- Startup India Hub – A single point of contact for the entire startup ecosystem
- Rolling out of a Mobile App & Portal – Starting a Startup in 1 day
- Fast track mechanism of Startup patent applications
- Relaxed Norms of Public Procurement for Startups
- Faster Exit for Startups
- Rs 10,000 crore Fund of Funds for funding support
- Credit Guarantee Fund for Startups
- Startups will not be charged capital gains tax for venture investments.
- Startups will be exempted from paying income tax for first three years.
- Tax Exemption on Investment above Fair Market Value
- Organising Startup Fests for Showcasing Innovation and Providing a Collaboration Platform
- Launch of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) with Self-Employment and Talent Utilisation (SETU) Program
- Harnessing Private Sector Expertise for Incubator Setup
- Building Innovation Centres at National Institutes
- Setting up of 7 New Research Parks Modeled on the Research Park Setup at IIT Madras
- Promoting Startups in the Biotechnology Sector
- Action plan to bring in new policies to help women entrepreneurs.
- Launching Innovation Focused Programs for Students
- Annual Incubator Grand Challenge
Fund provide to start business
Startup India: You can register your company under Startup India scheme from this week
Startup India Portal is launched - Register your Startup Now!