How do I tender to a government contracts in india?

Tendering is a very worthwhile business model in India to grow fast especially for the startups and small business owners because they have a meaningful budget. But it’s a little bit challenging to get a government contract especially if you’re new in this field.

So, the question arise how to get government project or tender?

The government settled some rules and instructions that every business should have to follow to participate in the bidding. You have to first register your business as a contractor and present all the certificates and documents along with, you have to pass eligibility criteria.

Once you’ve done the registration process and get the certificate from the government. Then, you’re eligible to participate in the bidding.

After submitting your bid, then it will be examined by the particular government department. If you’re tender proposal fulfill all the needs and have the best bid then contract will be awarded to you.

If you’re looking for any Government Tender opportunity then please Contact Us.

Hi, I have an online training program called iTender that sets out to teach how to do business with the Govt. Here’s a link to a sample lesson that you can test-drive iTender Test-Drive 00 01 iTender test-drive Lesson on Vimeo Check it out and contact me for more info, ok? Thanks srd.vijaykumar@gmail.com