How to grow traditional clothing ecommerce website?

Looking for ideas how to promote ecommerce website similar to Saree.com!

What should I do with minimum investmemt?

Hoping for some help here!

Free ways to promote your sarees e-commerce website:

• Post in relevant FB Groups

• Post to instagram with hashtags

• Create a pinterest board and post updates ( Pinterest is notoriously known for attracting a female-dominated user base — according to comScore, 71 percent of Pinterest’s 72.5 million users are women)

• SEO - target right buyer keywords and rank your site to get free organic traffic and buyers

• Sell on Flipkart & Amazon to promote your brand

• Content Marketing

Paid ways to promote your sarees e-commerce store:

• Target your niche specific people via fb ads or pinterest ads ( Go for ecommerce ads only)

• Buy niche specific shoutouts on FB & Instagram

• Google Adwords ( create an ecommerce ad)

Thanks Bhavin & Rajendra!

every thing depend upon marketing and good quality product if you have both you can grow your eCommerce website easily .
you can do SEO (search engine optimization) and SMM (social media marketing) no need for investment just you can start with your basic study on internet .
just try to increase your products visibility on front of online user try to connect many peoples and share your products .
you can do on page optimization try to integrate all the google tools like webmaster google analytics on your store .
submit your all website content on google properly .

fill meta tags on each products and pages and put your keyword after start social media marketing and boost your sells .

In addition to what Bhavin has recommended, I strongly recommend going for shopping campaign. Check below screenshot on how your ads will be displayed when someone search for relevant terms:

Being an eCommerce marketing consultant, we have implemented shopping campaign for over 100s of client and I have seed very good ROI from it.

Here is the detailed article explaining advantages to run shopping campaing: http://www.olbuz.com/blog/google-bing-shopping-ads-advantages

You may feel free to write for any help related to shopping feed.

All the best.

Hi @jigneshg and welcome to startups forum.
Here is a query on Adwords @shyamal890 had posted … If u can shed some light it would be gr8…

Replied !
Thank you @Ron for pointing out the query. I would love to share my knowledge with the community. Moreover, being a Google adwords partner, I can generate promo codes for the business who want to start their first adwords campaign (worth Rs.3000 INR). Feel free to ping me for any help in this regards.

Digital Marketing Is The Best Way To Promote Your Product:

1. Organic Reach - SEO
  2. PPC
  3. Social Media

you can promote your website through social media marketing with free/paid advertising. also through PPC Advertising.