How to reach an investor with an idea?

Hi, I, Jd prasad, I have an idea but I dont know How to reach an investor with my idea and also I am looking for a mentor(for free I can afford anything except time) to my new startup. please give me suggestion.

Hello Vjdprasad,

It’s Interesting Question, Thank you for asking.
First, Tell me which idea you have, If it is regarding new business, Then there are many ways.
1.Search in Google with that business name, then you will get many business people address with phone numbers, Call and esquire them whether they are interested or not.

Hope this will help full, Otherwise don’t hesitate to ask me again

Regards,
Angelina

Hey Angelina, May I know about your site PG in Bangalore, I just opened it randomly, It’s looking interesting.

Thanks,
William

Thank you for your interest on my site, It’s an ECommerce site William, Please go though other modules also.

Regards,
Angelina

Yeah okay thanks for the information. I will explain to you clearly.

We have an idea, We want to make it happen and it is on automobile services. I will explain it in few lines
We put the name for this RAAPPO (mobile app)

If any vehicle is stopped by some problems like out of fuel, mechanical problem, tire flat, or any other related vehicle problems then by using our mobile app they will get an instant service at their breakdown location. They can set their breakdown location and get the details of mechanics and garages locations (through google maps and locations) which are shown near by them and they will connect to the mechanic / any other garages or the user make a call to them and can get service instantly on go road side.

1. Out of fuel (mobile petrol)
  2. Mechanical problem (repairs)
  3. Exchange vehicle(If any emergency meetings / interviews or any kind of it)
  4. Vehicle Stuck
  5. get directions for garages / petrol bunks / mechanics which are near by them
  6. Emergency call service / push notifications (through Bluetooth / push notifications)
    (this feature for an accidents which minor r major on go and get shortest ways and can get instant service on high ways.)
  7. Get a lift by a vehicle (vehicle owner can get little service charges).
  8. Membership for Self mechanics and garages
  9. Safety travel and travel tips
  10. They can make their travel risk free through our app
  11. Doorstep vehicle services (water / out of fuel / others)
    we have many no. of features and service for automobile services and plans to add further.

If We make it happen then what is the future scope
can i target to entire globe
Give me good suggestions for this idea
We referred some apps like this. ( We got one app like this. I.e aaa only for US country and some features are low. but they had huge customers).
And
can we rise funding on this?
we have done revenue model / financials / growth strategy / full documentation with prototype design.

Your Concept is Awesome, Thank you for sharing your idea with me. I wish you all the success.

Regards,
Angelina

Very good concept. All The Best.

Hi,

Check these links
https://www.indianangelnetwork.com/
http://10000startups.com/
http://kstart.in/event/

you will surely get some breakthrough.

Regards,

Reetesh Gupta

Thanks for your valuable suggestions

Thank you so much dear

I need your great support and suggestions to make it happen. We had lot of dreams but come to reality means its take time and struggles. I’m ready to do for anything for this happening. Thanks a lot.

Here is my comments… I dont want degrade your idea but there are many in the industry.

Out of fuel (mobile petrol)
         **OEM's itself coming with Vehicle Health check apps, It's Big Segment already Harman, Microsoft and IBM In race. they are selling such things directly to  OEM's  - There is no new scope.**
Mechanical problem (repairs)

OEM’s itself coming with Vehicle Health check apps, It’s Big Segment already Harman, Microsoft and IBM In race. they are selling such things directly to OEM’s - There is no new scope.
Exchange vehicle(If any emergency meetings / interviews or any kind of it)
Taxi aggregates in big hook of apps, Like Uber and Ola… There is no point of usage.
Vehicle Stuck
OEM’s itself coming with Vehicle Health check apps, It’s Big Segment already Harman, Microsoft and IBM In race. they are selling such things directly to OEM’s - There is no new scope.
get directions for garages / petrol bunks / mechanics which are near by them
Emergency call service / push notifications (through Bluetooth / push notifications)
(this feature for an accidents which minor r major on go and get shortest ways and can get instant service on high ways.)
Get a lift by a vehicle (vehicle owner can get little service charges).
Membership for Self mechanics and garages
OEM’s it self have intigrate of scheduling veh services on their apps etc…
Safety travel and travel tips
OEM’s it self have intigrate of scheduling veh services on their apps etc…
They can make their travel risk free through our app
Same here OEM’s already coming with it… Maruthi, Honda and Hnduai… visit their showrooms once
Doorstep vehicle services (water / out of fuel / others)
There are many apps in industry, Also OEM’s have roodside support with emergency services.
we have many no. of features and service for automobile services and plans to add further.

If you need any help finding them… I am good source on this… I can share you unlimited information.

Sorry for my comments… But It’s true…

Yeah No problem I have started research on this. There is no unique point. such as AAA app. This app present in America permit only. every brand has their own app. but 20% usage only there. I don’t know about IBM and Microsoft. I have done the survey in Hyderabad they are not using the any app in their locations and as well as high way support apps too. When I confirm through the persons who have the vehicles. I have done survey through 4722 people in hyderabad. they are not using any app. then I was started survey in Bangalore till date we received the people information about they are not using any app for 2 n 4 wheelers as per these results I am telling about this app. If IBM and Microsoft started on this It may take as a competitor I can guess If my product is correct or better than that I definitely succeed in this area. If my Marketing strategy is well then there in no worry about all these.

Hii vjdprasad…

The system for evaluating entrepreneurs is arbitrary and inefficient. When you think about it, the methodology investors employ to find and qualify a potentially viable entrepreneur places almost all the responsibility on the entrepreneur. Once they have an idea, they must take the initiative to package it and promote it all to potentially interested parties. There’re two problems with that system:

It’s the entrepreneur who decides what information gets presented, and
Everyone who receives this information must process it from a cold start.
To illustrate how ridiculous that system is, it would be the equivalent of you going into a bank to ask for a loan and instead of filling out their application form, you just created your own. How would the banking system operate if everyone made up their own application? What entrepreneurs need is a scoring system similar to the one Venture Alliance uses to determine if you’re really ready to get in front of professional investors. It’ll also help you find quality resources if you’re not. What the system won’t do is help you bridge the gap between having a need for capital and actually being ready for it. That part is up to you.

Wish you all the best… If you need help in building such platform let me know, Which will help you to speedup Technical things. As you said you can concentrate on marketing… :slight_smile:

BTW: Reliance Jio also coming with such platform. May be in next 2 or 3 months they will announce. If you want i can share some information on it.

yeah okay please share me the information through my email id :jdprasadvâ– gmail.com

Yeah thanks for your support and information about the investor stage. I am strongly believing in my idea. If I ready to start this am I eligible for making fund rising.???

Please contact me on scdebashisâ– gmail.com

Hello

We are startup consulting and business planning. We can help & consult you right from idea to make it reality.
Also can help you to raise the funds.
PM for details.

Thanks.

I am interested. How can I contact you?