How was your experience at your last failed startup attempt? What was the idea?

failed

This topic is dedicated to share the ideas you worked on in the past but failed to execute. How was your experience at your last failed startup attempt? What was the idea? What kind of challenges did you face?

Here is mine.

Me and one of my friend wanted to start a Food Startup in the year 2014.

The idea was to a build a platform where people can order favourite food from their favourite brands across India. The motto was to allow people to order their favourite food from any city to their city.

So we not need to say our neighbour or our relatives or friends that “If you are going to Delhi/Pune can you get me this xyz food.”

The idea was great. But we failed to bring it to real world. At that time, we called almost all delivery startups like Delhivery, Shiprocket, Gati, pickspeed and so on. But nobody was ready to ship food items across India due to the lifespan of food.

If I look back, I can say that we never gave our 100% to this idea. So we failed. The problem was us and not others.

Here was the logo for our startup.

Link to Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/Foodtym/ (1,348 Likes)

I would love to know about your failed startup. How was your experience?

My last failed startup was Viral News site.

#Startups are experiments!

I have taste startup failure.

The first one was a social network site , where user can chat with like minded person. The reason to quit my first startup is legal issue, that if someone do an unnecessary chat, or do something which is against the law, then defiantly it will create a big problems on me for which may be i will put behind bar. So i have just stop thinking about going into public domain just for the sake of advertisement revenue.

There are more story , but the one above which was just recognized because it was my first idea. Lol.

Love to get fail, love to get experience on failure.