I am Looking for a Tech Co-founder for my startup

Looking for a Tech Co-founder. The startup is related to e-commerce.

What type of products you’ll sell?

Share your start up details at : Email Removed.
Pm me.

We are into online ticketing and social media marketing for music events

Please visit here: http://www.truefan.in/#!partners/yoliq

Great, let me know if you need any help regarding your startup. I am at advertising business.

** I can help you out with Graphic designing, Branding, Advertising, Photo Editing, Banners, Brochures etc. Please get in touch with me. Thanks.**

I would recommend the n number of free / open-source e-Commerce solutions out there like
NopCommerce.com(ASP.net) , magento.com(Php) which are used as the online platform of choice by millions of storefronts around the world.
Though there is a learning curve, and you still need a techie to get your site up and running, i am sure you can easily find people with good customization skills specific to these products .

In the rare event that for ticketing and promotion an existing e-commerce solution does not meet your need , you can always customize it ; which makes the choice of platform / language all the more important.

If you have a defined audience and clarity on what exactly your solution should look like, i suggest you make some mockups (or get someone to make the mockups :grin:)of your storefront first .
You can then share this with folks to get an estimate on the customization requirements and then proceed with developing the website.

I guess with all the tech jargon above it means you still need a tech co-founder ,but i think many of the above innovations available in the market (free/open-source solutions in e-commerce) are primarily intended to make an even-footed marketplace for entrepreneurs out there who have a vision and dont want to be hindered due to a lack of technical expertise or financial might.

All the best!

Thanks Ron. I have tried the existing platforms, but unable to find ticketing solutions (open source). Could you please help.

Hi Manuj,
I represent a Bangalore based E-Commerce Solution firm ‘Techniche E-Commerce Solutions Pvt Ltd’.
We have developed a software ‘SANTE’ (meaning marketplace) which is integrated with several E-Commerce features like-

1. Vendor Management
  2. Catalog Management
  3. Payment Gateway Integration
  4. SMS/Email Gateway Integration
  5. Many more (we can discuss it in private messages/email)

Using SANTE, we can go-live with the website/app in 3-5 weeks. Please PM me to discuss this in detail.

Shruti Snehal
Business Development Manager at Techniche

We are an IT services company in Pune. We expertise in Web technologies and e-commerce solutions. We have delivered Mobile friendly websites and web apps and e-commerce solutions for our customer. We would be happy to help you in your venture. We are also having matured and lean processes for product development. Our site is www.ellaisys.com. Look forward to work together

Hi This is Veena , I have 12 yrs Experience in IT Recruitment, Business Development , Client Relations and Team Handling , I am looking for Investors or Co founders . Can get revenue back withing few months , Call me 9483526863/ 8197149731 or mail me recruiter.veena at gmail.com , morning 10 to evening 8, i can share my business plan after one to one discussions