I have buy new domain named CRICKETJOKE.COM ... want to start blogging?

consultant
news
wordpress
blog

Hello all
i am looking for person to contribute on my new blog business, i will share equity

You can increase webtraffic to your website by using Google Adsense,though personally i feel the domain name selected is not ideal for an advertisement-based revenue model, which is generally the way blog sites earn money.
A domain name should be generic enough to appeal to the larger audience of cricket aficionados out there , in India and the world.
Of course, jokes and cartoon features (assuming you will at some stage draft in a good editor and a cartoonist) can be a main feature of your cricket blog.
Assuming you want to start of doing this as a side business, i feel you can take your time to come up with a good business model for a cricket blog/website, coz there are plenty of competitors(almost every media house has a cricket blog on their website) out there.

Please Visit this profile .

We are looking for immediate funding for a set startup brand: Krushiking

Hey Guys,

I have a domain named Inspiremania.com if interested to take over please do let me know as this was developed for one of my client but he has not turned yet!!

Regards
Santhosh
Http://www.santhoshkumarj.com