I have started my Recruitment Firm at Bangalore

Hi, This is Veena, I have more than 12 Yrs Experience in Recruitment, Business Development Team Handling and Client Relations, I have started my recruitment firm and have sufficient clients also , i am looking for investors to develop my website , to buy job portal, and for Statutory cost , We can speak on partnering and proceed ,I can generate 10 lakhs in 6 Months if i have above resources , investors welcome to contact me

Hello Veena,

You can share your details to tilak■cloudnix.com. We have something in your area and we can explore

Hi Tilak, I replied to your mail id with my presentation

Hi Veenaram,

We are interested,Kindly sent us your details to the mailid:redknightenterprises■gmail.com

Aswin Sudheer

Kindly send me the detailed presentation. Let’s discuss the proposal there after.

Hi Veena, I am interested.Send me details.Thanks, Nagalakshmi

Hi Nagalakshmi, Please mail me to recruiter.veena■gmail.com , or call me 9483526863/ 8197149731

Hi Tilak, I sent a mail to you from recruiter.veena@ gmail.com, awaiting for reply

hi veena,

iam interested. Could you please send me the details to divusanthy■gmail.com

After then we will send you detailed proposal.
thank you

Hi Vijay,I sent you mail , But no reply from you, Please mail me to veena■nichetalent.in or call me 9483526863

I am in process of registration of my recruitment consultancy,I Got the name as Niche Talent PVT Ltd, ,you can see my website www.nichetalent.in. Still looking for Partner. . Soon i have to register my company. My few requirements closed, i need to get payments from client. Hence i need to register and open Current Account. Please call me or mail me to process MOU. i need atleast 3 partners. please call me 9483526863 or mail me veena■nichetalent.in,

Hi Tilak, I have not recieved any reply from you, You can visit my website : www.nichetalent.in, Thanks, Veena

Hi Vijay, I have not received any reply from you, You can visit my website : www.nichetalent.in, Thanks, Veena

Hi Aswin You can visit my website : www.nichetalent.in, Thanks, Veena

Can reply me to veena■nichetalent.in