I live in Nordic country - Give me idea what you would like to export here and sell for good price

I live in Nordic country and i am looking for fresh ideas what to import here. It can be anything, physical or immaterial (data & products), cheap or expensive. Here price level is very high and average person earns around 3500€/ month. Services and products that are targeted to businesses can be sold for very decent prices. Overall people and businesses have quite good purchasing power.

I have already two different companies running and these two does not require much effort from me anymore so i have time and resources to put in to this project.

Let me know what you would want to export here and why?

Essential oils and herbal tea - speciality of the Himalayan region

hi would like to discuss more on this, how should we connect ? my skype is sid1818

Dear Mikkis,
Currently we are exploring the importer and distributor of JaipurBelt (www.newndra.com)for Nordic countries.
JaipurBelt is an patented exoskeletons for back pain patients and industrial workers.

Please let me know if this is of your interest.

Regards
Ganesh
ganesh■newndra.com

i think go for education , make one setup , we can provide online education from India , mostly IT education, or once you visit India then you can get more idea about business,
mark me mail on kpsinghsapiha■gmail.com or call me 9700931162

Hello Mikkis,
I am Madhur Bansal from Aton Rural Development Pvt Ltd. We are a energy startup. In nordic countries, snowstorms are very common due to which many people have to face temporary electricity shortage due to grid disconnection. He have developed a portable solar generator (ATON Mobile Solar Generator) ranging from 500 watt to 5000 watt. This can prove to be a boon in bane, as it needs solar energy to work, which is abundant in nature. In nordic countries this can be proven a revolutionary product. please contact me : madhur■atonsolar.in
or on whatsapp +919971520369
Regards,
Madhur Bansal

I have bundle of products to hit the market but before that we need to research on price margins , we can start this research immediately and then could derive the conclusion what’s best to go ahead , by the way let me know of carpets and processed food segments.

Email - comodittyonline■gmail.com
Whatsapp - 00917408675496

Thanks