I need a team to work

Hi friends

I have prepared a business plan and looking for a team to discuss and execute…how can I find a team

Hi Shashi,

I am interested to work with you. Let me know the details.

Can you share some details about your business,so that I can suggest

Im interested to hear your idea and work together if possible :slight_smile:

May I know what type of business plan in detail. I like to work with some startup team

What business domain it targets .

Hey, what’s the business about… Interested to join !!

Hi all
I am sorry for late reply. I am thinking the possibility of encouraging farmers for fish farming and providing all information of farming, buy sell activity at one platform, also connecting farmers through this informative channel
We see in news every day that farmers are committing suicide because of their debt and this can be an alternative income stream for them along with traditional farming.
I have done some studies that profit is huge for farmers.Example of this economics
;

Seeking your suggestions regarding feasibility of this.

You may find this book useful: Designing Effective Business Plan’ which is available here https://goo.gl/Rjqj6t

It’s a wonderful idea. I love to work on this idea.

For Android app development you can contact me at 9871178615 or mail me @ Jain.arihant6■gmail.com

Hi Shashi.

I have worked with multiple startups and helped them reach from scratch to scale and beyond. Mail me some details on amit■asthana.me

Hi
If you want any technical support about web or app development, we will assist you.thanxx

Hello,
I am experienced in web development and mobile application development.
To share information or need any type of technical support , if you need website and android application please contact with me
mail me : contactarj14■gmail.com

Hey If you need a good team to work with, mail us about your requirements , the job profiles you require.
email:
saloni.k■recruiterlane.com
or
info■recruiterlane.com

What kind of business and what is the partners contribution towards the business.???

Hi,
I’m all ears. Tell me about it and your requirements. I’m happy to volunteer.