I need help to create a webstore

startupindia
ecommerce
startups

Hello guys,
I need help to create a webstore for my website rasoiraja.com. I’m creating it on opencart php scrip but i want to change theme. I upload new theme from hosting control pannel but it’s not working.

Hi, follow the below steps.

First extract the theme folder. Then copy the entire template folder into the ‘catalog/view/theme’ folder. Then select the newly installed template from the dropdown box in admin>configuration>settings.

I did it but still it show only default theme.

I tried many times but still it show default theme.

Hi Mukesh @RasoiRaja ,

We had a look at your site. We can create one for you on SaaS model, either self-service or managed SaaS. We are running our own ecommerce store for sports sportee.in and provide ecomforx.com as end-to-end ecommerce consultancy.

Our press coverage in Times of India.

Regards,
Sujan Gowda

Hey Mukesh, Its indeed a nice concept. We had already developed grocery websites like this before. Your top competitor is bigbasket.com . So keep adding new features to attract more customers. Above all this try to develop a custom site for your ecommerce store, if you are planning to do really big. Even after using payed themes you will face issues is future and will face regular malware attacks. So be careful about it if you need any help regarding development or if you want to discuss any technical issues in future. Feel free to mail us at arobittech■gmail.com

Thanks’
CMO
Arobit Technologies

You can easily create a user-friendly online store by using a pre-designed template supplied by Templatemonster . I created mine in this way. The customers find my website to be very attractive and easy-to-use.

Hey Mukesh, @RasoiRaja

I had a look at your website. I am sorry to say that it still looks like an amateur one. I see that you have used open source CMS and tried your best to hit the ground running. Even after such efforts, it’s not production ready I feel.

I would like to suggest you to try Zivro. You can create a genuine store without facing any sort of technical difficulties at any point of time. You can get started within 30 seconds. You can reach your customers globally & double your online sales instantly.

All you have to do is just fill your basic details and start selling right away by adding products. You just have to concentrate on selling, rest is taken care by Zivro. You can change templates whenever you wish to from plenty of them. You will be the sole owner of your webstore without having to pay any sort of commission fee. Try creating websites with Zivro today!

Hi all,

I am Ratnesh Karbhari.

A freelance Web Developer from Mumbai.

And I would love to help startups realize their startup idea on the web.

Be it any kind of web app.

Do let me know and it will be done.

Costing will be as suitable to the startup economy coz I understand we all are bootstrapping at this stage.

Do let me know of your ideas, lets work on them together.

And I can fix your website issues too.

I’d suggest you should go full custom development or WordPress + WooCommerce.

This sight might help you on your findings… https://www.flipaps.com/

Lots of free DIY tutorials and with full source codes… All for Free:slight_smile: