I Want To Start Business in India With Low Investment

startup
ecommerce
startupindia
howtostartbusiness
startups

Hello Friends, I am Nidhi Sharma and I am looking for perfect steps for starting a successful business.

I want to start Local eCommerce Business in Gujarat & Mumbai Location. I researched many forums, YouTube Videos and blog articles about starting a business in India. But, i am still confused about following video content.

Checkout this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4kznvONMMY

And please explain me last 4 steps. Also, give me info about SBA Office & Employer Benefits & Rights in India.

Hi Nidhi, I have got a small B2C business opportunity, but I need a partner in India. Would you like to try? Contact me at simonaashwoodâ– gmail.com Thank you

I dont think there is any such thing as a perfect way to start a business.
There are norms and guidelines (Federal/National, local, state) that every entrepreneur has to follow and the video you have found is mentioning the same - just that it is giving you a birds eye view of the business creation process in any country.
The core of any business venture is an indepth understanding of the market you are operating in , its challenges, its ways of working and the nature of work involved.
Usually such an understanding is borne out of cold hard experience , though i might add, even with experience, you have to learn to deal with failure as an entrepreneur , as there is no USER MANUAL to success.
Even most of the top entrepreneur’s in the world today have failed many a times before they were successful.
In the last few years, the process of creating a company (the technical procedure) has got much more simplified both at the government level (automation of MCA website) and even at the entrepreneur level vis-a-vis the work done by a good Company Secretary .
If you have a specific query do post on the forum and i am sure many will be able to advise.
The Ecommerce market is definitely booming in India, with both small and large players having a share, but as a i mentioned before , you need to check with existing small traders already in the market for their experiences , and also be prepared for faliures, non starter ideas and technical / challenges in the short term.

Now a days more & more people are looking to start their own business.
But the investment is the main difficulty in their success.
But you don’t need to worry any more.
There are many businesses you can start with small amount of investment.
In this post you will see at least 20 business ideas that can be started in India with just Rs. 1 lakh.
It is very important to consider all the ideas that you can get to start a business that would work the best for you.
See this post for more explanation : 20 Businesses That Can Be Started in India With Rs. 1 Lakh

Dipika,

Your posted article is worth reading. Thank you for sharing

Nidhi,

Last four steps are mainly related to financing and legal aspects of businesses. I can suggest you better find a friend ,relatives, or people who are either accountant, lawyer or doing same business you wish to do. You can get help from them regarding your doubts.

Startup requires less amount in the beginning so i would suggest you first get more than 10 paying customers for your startup business and then get into all this things. Once you have paying customers ready, you can expand your business and it will be beneficial for you in funding.

For any further discussion you can pm me.

Hi simonaa,

Hope your’re doing good.

i am venkat from Bangalroe India, we have good working area, we have good rich Technical Team, currently we are doing outsourcing, Recruiment, developement, if you interested i can support your business,

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat,
Drona IT Consultant LLP

Yes. Ofcourse Finance is most important to start a business. Dexter Capital advisors is a boutique investment bank , who give advices about starting new business and also funding the business.

Hi Simon,

I will be interested in considering the same. Kindly write to me about your business ideas.

Rightly said, there is no perfect way to start a business. It is just the moment when you decide and start with the business. Said that, it is very important to do research about the business and the market, in your case Mumbai and Gujarat. Apart form this, everything depends upon how you manage people and clients. One important thing, never focus on short term goals or profit, always focus on Vision. Vision as in where you want your company to be after 5 years. As said by varun manian “Entrepreneurship is not only about making Profits”

hey contact me
i am an airliner and SEO of E commerce in Canada
i have indian origin from my parents … i am frech and canadian nationality

contact me
olivier at tableaudepot.com

cheers

Hai sir… I am srikanth from Visakhapatnam. We are looking for a genuine non voice projects to our center. We have good man power, if your are providing any outsourcing prpjects please share details to bonisrikanth208■gmail.com

Hi venkat, Hope your’re doing good. i have idea to connect all schools and colleges digitally but the problem is funding

Hey Nidhi, since you’re pretty confused about starting your own venture, have you considered joining a startup accelerator and incubator program? You can join any program such as TechGroov’s accelerator program. They can help you scale up your business and assist with investment opportunities as well.

They have highly experienced network of 50+ mentors, angel investors and business leaders along with a R&D team that dabbles with Machine Learning, IoT, AI, AR and VR to implement solutions for real time issues.
They also have a fully functional FREE co- working space, with Infrastructure (Computers, Internet, Hosting etc.) which is open 24*7 for ALL participants, Networking with 50+ Investors and Opportunity to Pitch to Silicon Valley geniuses! Also, the first 10 registrations get a FREE startup accelerator kit worth 10,000!
REGISTER NOW TO LAUNCH YOU STARTUPS! www.TechGroov.com

Hi Nidhi,

Hope your’re doing good.

Im Ravi Chauhan from Ahmedabad, I have 5 year technical experiences in eCommerce and I have good technical team, currently I am Outsourcing, freelancing projects developement, if you interested then i can support your business,

Regards,
Ravi Chauhan
www.nirutechnolabs,com

Hi Bonisrikanth,

We are also looking for non voice projects as regular.
We may setup a new company with the capable of 5 seats.

Let me know if you find any opportunity

you may get some ideas about getting succeed with your business at http://www.ourbusinessladder.com/succeed-in-your-business-successful-business-ideas

Hi, Nidhi.

If you want to start an e-commerce business, I can help you out. You can try using Shopify as your e-Commerce platform. It is easy to navigate and you can design it yourself or hire someone that is well-trained for it.

If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to ask me up. Thanks!

how i can find the good product for my store shopify

Not sure if you are talking about the offline or online things. But tell you seriously, if you are looking for an online venture then there are eCommerce website builders that can help you getting things done.
4 Steps, I believe things have been more simple now.
Take a look at eCommerce website builders like Shopify, Tibolli(.)NET and more. How these shopping cart platforms have been simplifying things.
Just sign up and the drag and drop interface of these platforms will let you do things easily and quickly.