I Wish to Get In-depth Knowledge about all kinds of start-ups in all fields

Hai
I Am Chandan from Start-up Incubator of GITAM University Hyderabad Named Entrepreneurs Hub (E Hub).
Through E Hub, We Develop the Entrepreneurship in University Students & Encourage them to Start-up their Own Enterprise.

We Wish to Connect with Entrepreneurs,Managing Directors,Investors,Marketing Executives,Mentorpreneurs & Start-up Cells/Incubators Etc Related to All the Fields.(Hyderabad Only).

And we are Interested to Connect with Start-ups/Franchises/Company’s in Food,Education,Media & Entertainment,Sports,Event Management,Automobile Dealerships,Digital Marketing,Environment Management,Telecom,Communications,Software,Electronics,Contract Management, Etc…

If you’re in anyone of the field…Let me know…We Want to Know Your Experiences,Drawbacks & Growth that Helps us to Gain In-depth Knowlwdge about the Start-ups/Company’s.

After We Personally met & Discuss with you., We Will Have an Interview about you & your Company at E Hub Incubator, GITAM HYD. And We Publish on Our Facebook Page/Group,Website & On YouTube.

Regards
K.Chandan Kumar
President : E Hub, GITAM HYD
facebook.com/ehub.gitamhyd