Idea Of Entrepreneur - Post Innovative Business ideas | Find Investors Online

funding
startup
entrepreneurs
startupindia
investors

I have seen thousands of website for investors and entrepreneurs including crowdfunding. I have seen none of them connecting local entrepreneurs and investors.

If I want to start a grocery shop in my town and I have solid plan in my hand and need fund for my Startup ! Where should I go…?

Ans - Idea Of Entrepreneur

If I do not like to keep money in the bank and earn 3% interest rate.Instead, I want to invest in some local business in my city and be a part of the change ! Where should I go…?

What if I do not like to beg for money, yelling in front of the crowd and asking for help though I have an amazing business plan !Where should I go…?

What if I invented something and need fund for marketing and product manufacturing ! Where should I go…?

What if I do not have money to execute my Startup to post in an expensive article and platform - Where should I go…?

Remember, there are billions of money in the world are ready for you to invest and there are thousands of business project in our mind which needs money for execution.

We are connecting money and mind - Entrepreneurs and Investors - Idea and assets

So, If I am from Bangalore it will show all listings from Bangalore only?

Thank you for your question.

No, it will show listing all around the world.

But, you can filter by specific location, categories or keywords.

Good luck