I'm coming up with a new chat application idea and their features

startup
startupindia

Hi everyone I have a small idea on Social network and mobile app. It has small difference than other chat apps. I will describe the features over here. I would like to give a best appearance and very user friendly on web and mobile based. Now I am targeting the daily well wishers, Business people to scheduling their meetings and they can chat with their meeting people on go. they can wish with a predefined messages or wish messages like good morning with a nice quotations, festival based wishing messages, Birthday wishes with a good lines and greetings cards. Scheduled messages time to wish. (ex. way2sms.com). Everything existed in internet but a small change can make a bigger one I think. my App name is: CAPTCHAT.

Features:
1. Chat: you can chat with your friends
2. Greet: wish them on time and on a special day and on festival
you can celebrate your festivals with lots of greeting cards and wishing messages
3. Video chat and send a wish video on scheduled time to their special day, Make a funny gifs with stickers.
4. Share location with pics and videos to your friends timeline to show where you are and you can give live updates on your timeline
5. Story board for your novels, books, magazines and write your story
**6. group chat, group video chat and doodle **
7. Funny video making with stickers and gifs
8. Live photo editor
9. Scheduling time for wishes, greetings and predefined messages to your special ones
10. group and live updates for your meetings
11. walk chat - memories
12. quotations, wishes, greeting cards, predefined messages based on categories you can share on whatsapp, messenger, facebook time line and your timeline, twitter etc…!

Give me any suggestions and tell me how is this idea?

Have you started working on this already?

There are already enough of social network/chat apps out there.

Instead of making a chat app what if you build an app which allows users to schedule messages on multiple existing chat apps out there?

Yeah started on this. I have researched about chat apps. but some features are not there. We can use them as individually. So I including all the features at one place. May I think its better to use for well wishers they can easily chat with their friends and they can update lively and wish them on special days.

Hello Mr.Prasad,
Deepak yadav here ,Founder and CEO of advonik consulting, I have gone through the features you have mentioned earlier on page. I really appreciate the concept and fresh perspective of Idea you have mention , with cutting edge features of social media platform you can have a strong impact on business scenario. I a looking forward for a healthy business relationship and for mutually benefited collaboration.
Deepak yadav
CEO/Founder
Advonik Consulting

Hi thanks for your appreciation on my idea. Please drop your contact details over here. I will be in contact with you. Thanks in advance.
These are my contact details:
+91 9700130351
jdprasadv■gmail.com