Import dry fruit from Afghanistan

Importing dry fruit from Afghanistan and Iran and sale it online and offline in india, no dealership and 2th party between us and customers. Import and directly to customers… Looking for a business partner with fund so we will create a company and start the business… I can buy it cheaper and directly from Afghanistan and Iran, because i have family in those countries , and i can sale it cheaper than all online and offline retailers… I am 100% sure about bussniess and i can combat all online and offline retailers and prices and quality… Omar Khan

hello @OmarKhan, please remove cell phone number from message and use DM for one to one communications.

hello Omar,

Please get in touch with me over naveen(at)aipexworldwide(dot)com

Thank you

Hello Omar, Howz your startup. Please do share your experience. you may like to get in touch with me. Thanks

Hi Omar, I am also interested in doing it. You contact me via PM.

Assalamualikum Omar Khan,

I am based in hyderabad and your business idea looks fab, do get in touch with me for one on one discussion .Lets see how the things work…
@OmarKhan

Regards,
Yaseen.

Omar, i am interested in this Business, yesterday only i had a meeting with the Afghanistan delegation. The Business is enough Big.
Lets talk on 9608357890 , m by the same number on whatsapp.

Regards
Adil Saghir

Hello Omar,

I’m launching my own startup and have import and export license and funds. Please contact if your are interested in discussing further.

Omar Khan…Your idea is fab…please call me on 9886140802…

Hi This Ramesh…iam already searching some exporters from Afghan…give me a mail to proceed forward .
ramrmgm■gmail.com

Pls do send details to karthiselvakumar■gmail.com