Interested to fund the startup

Hi everybody, am interested to fund the start up for a good idea.
Location - Chennai

I am vignesh and we have an idea and we are currently developing it. Please contact if interested

Hello, I’m launching my own startup and have solid business plan. Please contact if your are interested in discussing further.

Mail me the details

Mail me the details

Ok my startup idea is useful to environmental and also business success. Please give your contact information for a detailed dialogue. 9885236289

Dear jiddhu_nandu,

Greetings from Hast Kargah.

We are a startup working to promote the Art and Handicraft industry.
Kindly visit our page for more details.

Looking forward to your reply.

Warm Regards,

hi buddy we are on initial stage on organic food tech if u interest in it means we discuss further

Hi Nandu ,

Did u fund in any start up … any good idea & reliable platform you got to invest ?

Thanks ,

Hi Madam, This is Venkat CEO of the new start-up in Tyre AMC and eService business and this is first of its kind in the world. My wife Anuradha is the founder of this company. We invite investor’s from Chennai. We are based in Chennai . I have 20+ experience in Tyre industry including 8 years of Abroad experience.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Mobile: 919566170179

Venkat .V

Are you interested to invest in Healthcare Medical Tourism venture. I am looking for a seed investment of just 10 lakhs now. Please let me know your number, i can call you and discuss in detail. My number is 9608357890 and my email id is adil.saghir2■

Adil Saghir
NewDelhi, Bangalore

Mail me the details startups2018■

Hi. Im Aravind. If you tell me how much you will invest, I will give you the idea to start a business