Lead the sales & new business development function for a young car rental company in south Bangalore which is growing steadily since year of inception. The position requires the candidate to generate new sales & business development from corporates for car rentals (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events), Planning & Revenue collection as part of sales activities in the assigned territory and achieve timely sales targets.
1. Proven Business Development record in the field of B2B, Retail and Brand Promotion wherein preference will be given to those who have sold to Facilities, Transport & Procurement heads
2. Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management.
3. Promote and engage corporate car rental products across the entire Territory for Lead Generation, direct selling, Upselling & Cross Selling.
4. Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
5. Negotiating tender and contract terms, Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
6. Liasoning with various agencies for promotions and conducting activities to engage corporate & retail users
7. Responding on Client Queries, Client Engagement, Retention and Escalation handling
8. Solutions based selling approach with eye for detail. Engaging and confident presentation style.
9. Give inputs on pricing, running various campaigns, loyalty creation, designing of new areas of growth / markets
10. Coordination with back office teams regarding client requirements as well as contract/SLA obligations.
11. Achieve the monthly / quarterly revenue targets by targeting various market segments, relationship building, best use of technology & knowledge
12. Focus on enhancing Fleet Utilization and propose car models for induction basis customer feedback
1. Minimum 10 years of Corporate Sales, New Business Development & Marketing experience is a must preferably in a Car rental, Automobile, Tours & travel industry, Hospitality or Service Industry
2. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (MBA would be a plus)
3. Proficiency in written/spoken English & Kannada is essential
4. Own conveyance with a smart phone is a must
Skills: Excel Sheet; Powerpoint Skills; New Business Development; SLA; Service; B2B Sales; Computer Tools; P&L; Business Skills; Financial Skills; Interpersonal skills; Brand Promotion; Account Management; Upsell; cross sell; Marketing;
Job Location: #1, 2nd Floor, Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka (Diagonally Opp Play Arena)
Contract Type: Full-time / Immediate Placement
Recruiter email ID hiring■prorido.com
Salary range: upto ₹40,000/month