Lead the sales & new business development function for a young car rental company in south Bangalore which is growing steadily since year of inception. The position requires the candidate to generate new sales & business development from corporates for car rentals (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events), Planning & Revenue collection as part of sales activities in the assigned territory and achieve timely sales targets.
- Proven Business Development record in the field of B2B, Retail and Brand Promotion wherein preference will be given to those who have sold to Facilities, Transport & Procurement heads
- Identify and win new Enterprise accounts through effective new business development and account management.
- Promote and engage corporate car rental products across the entire Territory for Lead Generation, direct selling, Upselling & Cross Selling.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms, Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Liasoning with various agencies for promotions and conducting activities to engage corporate & retail users
- Responding on Client Queries, Client Engagement, Retention and Escalation handling
- Solutions based selling approach with eye for detail. Engaging and confident presentation style.
- Give inputs on pricing, running various campaigns, loyalty creation, designing of new areas of growth / markets
- Coordination with back office teams regarding client requirements as well as contract/SLA obligations.
- Achieve the monthly / quarterly revenue targets by targeting various market segments, relationship building, best use of technology & knowledge
- Focus on enhancing Fleet Utilization and propose car models for induction basis customer feedback
- Minimum 10 years of Corporate Sales, New Business Development & Marketing experience is a must preferably in a Car rental, Automobile, Tours & travel industry, Hospitality or Service Industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (MBA would be a plus)
- Proficiency in written/spoken English & Kannada is essential
- Own conveyance with a smart phone is a must
Skills: Excel Sheet; Powerpoint Skills; New Business Development; SLA; Service; B2B Sales; Computer Tools; P&L; Business Skills; Financial Skills; Interpersonal skills; Brand Promotion; Account Management; Upsell; cross sell; Marketing;
Job Location: #1, 2nd Floor, Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka (Diagonally Opp Play Arena)
Contract Type: Full-time / Immediate Placement
Recruiter email ID hiring■prorido.com
Salary range: upto ₹40,000/month