Looking for a Co-Founder to manage Technology in a B2B Start-up

b2b
machinelearning
technology
webdevelopment
cofounder

This is a start-up aimed at using Technology for enabling Sales people. I come with a 25 years’ domain experience of sales leadership in large companies and now starting a premier Sales Enablement company in India. I am looking to balance my business experience with a co-founder who brings in the technology expertise. This is a full time commitment and matching of wave lengths is crucial. I would love to share my plans and a partnership in creating a unique and successful business with someone who is passionate about innovation and applying new technologies for solving business problems.

While looking for a co-founder, I am also looking for product development freelancers/companies that might be interested in taking on assignments. The work involves creating tools for visual presentation, aggregating information, integrating chat bots, introducing ML, web development etc.

Hello Sir,

Please contact us (Infipre IT Services OPC Pvt Ltd.) for product development. We have a whole lot of expertise across technologies and domains.

Thanks,
Yatin Sanjeev Kanekar
CEO
Infipre IT Services OPC Pvt Ltd.
9765400949 / yatin■infi-pre.com

Thanks Yatin. I will connect with you later.

Sir/Ma’am,

We are glad to inform you that we have invented a “Road Garbage & dust Sweeping Machine” made in India Raipur (C.G.), which works without suction system, it is a very low cost machine and has low maintenance cost and easy to maintain. It’s available with replacement facility if found malfunction in machine. Below you can found a chart showing cost of cleaning of Raipur city, on that basis you can find for your own city. Nowadays road cleaning of Raipur city by manual cleaning procedure it cost around 15.00 cr. which will be within about 4.00 cr. by our machine, which includes the cost of machine too. For more information visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Garbage.Cleaner/ , YouTube link - Road sweeping machine - https://youtu.be/9f2Yj-PB63w , Website - www.urmilagarbagecleaner.com

We hope you will endeavor to support startup. Thank you

Hello Ratnesh,
Kindly contact me in this regards to develop your idea together with inputs from my end as well. I could be interested to be your Co-founder. I have my own startup in information technology and much more. Contact me at shashin.patel■techniexe.com

Hello Ratnesh,

Please contact nsrcel. along with right partner to your business they also mentor.

Regards,
Karishma

Can discuss …
We are reverent electronics Design and services private limited based at Noida
Pls. Send it e mail address and mobile number so that we could discuss…
T R Sharma
reverent.trs■gmail.com

Hi
If you can send details we can discuss further as i already have B2B Platform ready alam0009#gmail

Regards
Alam

Thanks Karishma. I will get in touch with them.