Looking for a group or company in pune for newly idea in education area

hi every one greeting for the day i m just looking forward for a company who can work as co partner with me or either who can deliver me the product which i want to developed. the product is already developed and available you just need to used your creativity to developed the same by using your mind. its high demand software for student and there studies. the individual or either the IT company looking for a great opportunities please revert me back by sending a pm.

INTERESTED INVESTORS ALSO MAY REPLY THE COMPLETE DEMO WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU .

Hi Nimit,

We are a Technology based company located in Coimbatore, the southern part of India. I would like to know more info and what exactly you are looking forward. Please write back to me or get connected to my Skype at ruwikumar.

Hey Nimit!

We are a company based in Pune who provides a deep level of technology partnership. We work with startups, often becoming strong long-term partners and even outsourcing the CTO organization. We help with determining the MVP, UX design, product feature for next iterations and eventually build out a full production product. To the specifics of your message, we are product experts. To learn more visit Ignite Solutions website. Should this of any interest to you PM me to take this conversation further.

Reagrds,
Arti

Hi Nimit,

We are an IT services company in Pune. We expertise in Web technologies and e-commerce solutions. We have delivered Mobile friendly websites and web apps for our customer. We would be happy to help you in your venture. We are also having matured and lean processes for product development. Our site is www.ellaisys.com. Look forward to work together.

Hi Nimit, we are an IT Services Organization (ISO Certified) and has developed various medium & large scale solutions.
Kindly connect at “harsh at troology.com” for detailed discussions.
Harsh

Hi Nimit,

We are interested to know more about the product. We are based out of Pune and work with many international clients. You can reach us on www.kivee.com

Thanks,
Neha

Hi Nimit,

We are an IT services company in Ahmedabad. We expertise in Web technologies and e-commerce solutions. We have delivered Mobile friendly websites for our customer. We are also having matured and lean processes for product development. Our site is www.nirutechnolabs.com. Look forward to work together. myskype is “nirutechnolabs”

Thanks
Ravi Chauhan

your company based from ?