Looking for a person with space in Kolkata

We are looking for a space of 400 sqft in Kolkata and a person who could take care of packing of our products. A good assured income guaranteed

Hi

This is Meenakshi Gupta

I am running a startup for Organic Waste management by making Organic waste to biogas, Electricity and compost.

I am having office space of 300 sqft in Gurgaon. If any time you look for a space in Gurgaon to take care of packing of your products, please contact us.

Thanks

Meenakshi Gupta

info■ecosantulan.com, ecosantulan■gmail.com

Please contact at 7595066602 for a discussion. We can deliver what you are looking for.

We have a office space of approx 300sq ft located in prime location of Kolkata, Baguiati area. Easily accessible for Air or Surface transport.

1. We have staff to help in packing.
  2. We have contractual tie up with major logistics ( Fed-Ex, DTDC, Delhivery etc)
  3. We can provide you a dedicated phone number for your delivery and pick up requirement.

Please share the details of your requirement at pradip.k.dalvi■gmail.com

I am a free residential space on ground floor, if interested please write to me at rguha■hotmail.com

HI Ravi- We have a space of approx 300 sq ft at Baguiati, Kolkata area. Easy accessing location for any Surface or Air transportation. We have stuff who can help in packing. We have have contractual tie up with delivery service provider for any logistics ( Fed-Ex, Delivery, DTDC etc) that might suit your need. We can provide a dedicated number for your individual business requirement as well.

Please drop an email at pradip.k.dalvi■gmail.com or call at 7595066602 for a discussion.
Please state your nature of business and detailed requirement.