Looking for an investor / funding for a lucrative, low risk Agri-Export Startup

I am Milind from Magnifolia Tropicals Pvt Ltd, Mumbai.

Magnifolia Tropicals Pvt Ltd is an Agricultural-Export start up of Green Foliage. This is a new business idea in India, with huge export potential in Europe (and with also domestic demand). The concept is to cultivate green foliage and export these to the Netherlands and from there to entire Europe and Scandinavian countries. Magnifolia Tropicals has a vision to make India recognized in Floriculture / Horticulture domain the world over, in next fifteen years!!

Green foliage or just greens are colourful ornamental leaves used in floral decorations, arrangements and bouquets (as shown in image below). They add beauty to flowers; make arrangements look fuller and more compact. Tropical atmosphere is suitable for growth of these foliage plants.

Demand for these greens in European market is huge. Europe has very little cultivation of these products on their own and therefore they import, almost entire their consumption from tropical countries. Presently Guatemala, Costa Rica, Kenya, Ethiopia and even Sri Lanka, are countries that cultivate them and export these to the Netherlands and from there they get transported to various parts of Europe. From India export volumes of these products are negligible. There are floriculture exporters from India but hardly any exporters of foliage.

This business model has got very low risk, extremely good growth potential, very good upward scalability and huge market demand throughout year. Magnifolia Tropicals is structured itself in such a way, that there will be over 80% growth year on year in the revenue and profitability will be approximately 35 % at GP level.

To make it big, we have experience-rich, dedicated and honest Management team. Management team consists of me, having over 25 years of experience in International Trade, Logistics and overall business management. I have worked for start-ups as well as major companies and have handled successfully P&L responsibilities for many years.

We have an Agricultural adviser under whose guidance this project is being carried out. He is a technical expert, an avid Horticulturist, a traditional farmer and also over 35 years experience in cultivation of flowers, fruits, vegetables and ornamental plants (including foliage and pot plants).

Management team also consists of a Dutch consultant, a qualified Bio-Science Engineer with Six Sigma Lean Black Belt holder. He has worked at senior management positions in various Dutch major pot plants and floriculture companies. He is based in Belgium and offers services in the areas of Project management, Knowledge databank and business advise.

Capital investment required will be 4.00 Cr, with total cumulative revenue at the end of 4th year of operation will be 30.00 Cr and average profitability of 34% at EBITDA level.

We are looking for an investor who can invest approximately 4.00 Cr, in this lucrative, extremely-low-risk type, rapidly growth oriented business venture.

Please send me a Personal Message if you are interested and if you need more information and I will write back to you with details.

Thank you.
Milind Joshi

Hi Milind, I would like to have an initial conversation. What is the best way to reach you?

Hi Kumar

Thanks for your message. I will call you today evening around 6.30 / 7.00 and we can take it up from there.

Best Regards

Mr.Joshi…I extremely loved your idea…how can i reach you??

Dear Mr Praneeth

Thanks for your message and compliment. You can reach me on 9820169111 or milindâ– magnifolia.in. Alternatively give me your contact details and I can contact you. Thanks again.

Milind Joshi