Looking for Business Plan expert

business-plan

Please share your contact details here if you are an expert in creating Business Plan.

Hi Deepinder! Greetings! You can reach out to me at +91-9886640292 / ravips■gmail.com / Skype : talk2.ravi (note the dot). I am Management & Strategy Consultant with exclusive focus on Indian SME sector. I help small businesses & startup in Market research, Service/Product (Value proposition) design, Revenue/Business model design, Business Planning, Sales & Marketing Planning (GTM-Go to Market strategy), Investment Readiness (Fund raising), Business Operations/Growth strategy, Advisory Board Management.
Let’s connect so I can showcase some of my work and we discuss it further.

Regards,
Ravi P. S.
www.linkedin.com/in/ravips/
Bengaluru

Hi Deepinder, we are Business Consulting professional and helping Start-ups to scale their business. Expert in end to end business set up including Business plan and projections. I am accessible at +91 9136002065

Anuj Rastogi | +91 9136002065 | www.productexpertise.com

write to me on toshpalb■gmail.com

Hi. You can contact me for business plan development and / or putting pen to paper to create a bplan for investors.

I am a CISCO Qualified independent consultant from CISCO Entrepreneur Institute of Start-ups.

I usually charge 8.5k to 15k for creating a bplan from scratch. Price depends on scope of work, research if necessary and other factors.

I have done 100s of bplan for start-ups and can share past work portfolios if required. I am also open to sign an NCND (NON CIRCUMVENTION NON DISCLOSURE) agreement with you if you wish to hire me in case the bplan contents are confidential.

If you wish to discuss further, you can reach me via call or whatsapp on +918884070949.

Thank you. Harpreet my friend will call you.

We can help you out at BrainHive.com, which is one of few professional Business Plan Consulting Firms offering performance packages for custom business plans, including financial plan, and more complex models. We are able to offer business plan consulting even for large scale market rollouts, complex turnaround plans, and international company launches within the scope of our complete ENTERPRISE packages.

In case you need to look further for a professional business plan, make sure to contact us!!

Business Planning made easy. BrainHive Consulting.