Looking for C-founders

So, guys I started www.thewashingbay.com a couple of years back. We are a premier laundromat based out of Mumbai with no funding (as yet)… Now I plan to scale up…

Here’s the fun part… I’m Looking for partners (Two Co-founders actually) who would like to be a part of this exciting venture and help take this to the next level.
Do drop me a mail if this excites you and if you would like to be associated in this venture and why.
Do read about the laundry business before writing to me as to why you want to partner with me and in what way. Look forward to your mails :slight_smile:

Key areas of specialization should be in:
A. operations and logistics.
B. Tech

The person who wants to be my co-founder as Tech geek has got to have strong tech skills to develop an App and constantly evolve it. For now he/she will be working solo on the project (sorry, don’t have the funds as yet to hire people unfortunately). But hey, It’s a wonderful start up Company. I’ve been having a lot of fun with her so far, but now it’s time for me to actually share my baby with some cool like-minded people and make her Rock!
Do check out www.thewashingbay.com and get in touch with me.

Only people from Mumbai can apply. It will require huge amount of commitment and loads of hard work to take it to the top. So if you are interested in being a Co-founder ONLY, then do share your portfolio and resume.
Do let me know also why you believe that you should be the partner for this business. Look forward to your emails. Thanks.
If there is anything else you need to know, feel free to shoot me a mail.
Oh, and tech companies kindly do not share your portfolio as I’m not looking at tying up with a tech company to develop my product. Cheers.

hey, i am intrested to work with you. i am from mumbai. we can discuss further personaly.