Looking for Co-founder for a Food based Startup

startup
co-founder
foodtech

Hi Everyone
I am looking for a passionate & a visionary co-founder who has always been that gutsy to take down the risk . Startup is based in chandigarh right now . He/she must be graduated from Top-schools and ready to give their full time and never the less a foodie too . Advantage for the people from similar line or working with zomato /dineout or alike . The project is in a pilot stage . All the other details will be given to those who are curiously interested . If you’re interested in working …brief about you and why do u want to be part of this? . Then will get back to you soon with all the other details .
Thank you

Hi, I am interested in knowing more about what this is all about because I am looking at an exciting opportunity in healthcare, well being, food or agriculture. Here is my linkedIn profile. Let me know of next steps,

Best,
Kumar

Hi,

We are an IT services company in Pune. We already have a ready solution for online food ordering and will be interested in partnering as Tech partner with your startup. In case this interests you please respond back. Look forward to work together