Looking for co-founder/partner for startup

I am Praveen, working as a technical lead in Cisco India Pvt Ltd. I have 10 years of experience in Java Technology and multiple domains. This is brief about my professional side.

I have planned to start my own startup company for which I have already registered the company name. I am currently going through the Startup India program. I am still in planning phase but pain point and its solution is already drafted and I have already whole lots of research around that.

Just to give the idea - I am going to build the platform which will connect all the small/big vendor (mainly small vendor in tier-2 tier-3 city) across India with there potential customer. Main goal is to make the shopping easy for the customer and vendor can reach more customer across the country.

I am looking for someone who is enthusiast and interested in doing business. If interested, he/she can join as co founder and together we can move ahead to achieve this goal. We can discuss this in detail in-person or over call. My contact number is 9886196421. You are free to call anytime. I am working 24/7 :slight_smile:

Apart from this, any suggestion or ideas are welcome.