Looking for early stage revenue generating startups

investors
seedfunding
startups
funding
startupindia

0to1 is a unique virtual support platform that builds a bridge between the investors, mentors and innovators. We are creating a Startup ecosystem and an engagement platform for the investors and mentors. Being an early stage accelerator we empower entrepreneurs with capital, experience and network.

We are looking to connect with innovative startups early stage generating substantial revenues and those with the potential to meet market demand and to address the real Indian problems.

We are a Parenting website, an early stage startup.

We would like to get in touch.

Please share your details at ruchikanangia1986■gmail.com

Hi,

Plz share your details with me at Sumit■rentmantra,com

I have wonderful opportunity to invest in a decent revenue and clients generating startup.

Looking forward

Thanks

We can explore the possibilities of investment in Ariprus, we are Industrial IoT platform venture focusing on improving Inventory/supply chain issues of SME in India.
You can reach me at praful.satasia■ariprus.com or +91-99205 10944.Tnx

Was this meant for us? The Parenting Startup?

Please send me your deck at ruchikanangia1986■gmail.com . Once my team reviews it we can take things further from there.

Hello Ruchika,

I have shared the details on the given email. We’ll look forward for a revert from your end.

Regards, Ashish Bansal

i have’t received any mail kindly resend it

Hi , I am EARLY stage Startup Eduhorizon , Looking for invester.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.eduhorizon.android

Best opportunity for you to invest in a brand with a target of opening 10,000 centres across PAN India. Kindly send me your email over zia■republichub.in
Will get back to you shortly!

Respected Ruchika
Hope you are doing great. I have sent you an email regarding an investment . Please check it whenever you are free.
It would be great if you can take this further.
My email id is adil.saghir2■gmail.com and my number is 9886593268

Regards
Adil Saghir
CEO
MedTourEasy
NewDelhi, India